Arm & Hammer Baking Soda

Here is a new and super rare printable coupon for Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda that we don't see often.  I was watching The Pioneer Woman yesterday and almost everything she was making had this so I think maybe I should stock up so I can bake like her. 🙂  Dream big, right?!?

Arm & Hammer coupon

BUT WAIT!! These coupons state “Redeemable at Walmart”!!! Can I still use it at Kroger? YES!!! It is a regular manufacturer coupon that can be redeemed anywhere regardless of the suggestion/advertising. Read more about store logos on coupons. If your store refuses to take these, it may be worth your time to educate them. They WILL be reimbursed by the manufacturer.

Comments

Tee

July 31, 201410:13 am

I shop at different Krogers and one wil not take internet coupons if it makes the item free. Its not even a free item coupon. It just like a $1.00 item and a $1.00 off coupon then they say no. Two other Krogers I tried the Walmart type coupon and the register beeped and wouldn't take the coupon . I have tried several times. Very frustrating!!

Brandi

July 29, 201410:41 pm

There is a .50/2 on arm & hammer website.

Brandi

July 29, 201410:42 pm

Ooops that's for 2lb.

Lisa

July 29, 201401:44 am

I was only able to print this coupon once. That seems to be happening to me from time to time at coupons.com. FYI: There are more Arm & Hammer coupons on the Arm & Hammer website.

Annette Womack

July 28, 201405:26 pm

I had trouble with Wal-Mart taking my internet coupons yesterday. The scanner just would not take them on the Birdseye vegetables. Sale for $.98, had a $1 coupon. Glad I only had 2 packages. I just went ahead and paid for them but it if had been much I would have refused the purchase.

Tru

July 28, 201411:43 am

I was wondering how many Krogers will take an internet printed coupon. Ours will not. They created new 'rules' and no longer accept them. Does anyone else have this problem? I have to take my printed coupons elsewhere.

Lori

July 28, 201411:17 am

I LOVE the Pioneer Woman!!!