Updated 9/25/19

Welcome welcome!! If you’re new around here, I’d like to show you exactly how to use my site!

I also wanted to remind you that in addition to just coming directly to the site, you can also follow me via:

Comments

Jackie

September 1, 202011:16 am

There's too much junk on this website, it's hard to see the coupons and pop up ads all over the place. What happened to the coupons I used to get in the mail? This site is too busy and confusing for me.

Sharon Paine

August 8, 202001:57 pm

When trying to use this to see kroger deals, it keeps going back to the beginning. Anybody know why and how to stop it? It might be from the pop up ads. Sharon

Shao

April 30, 202007:22 am

Incredible low price. I have been a Kroger customer for years. I can't believe that I am not aware of this website. Awesome.

Rita A Wilson

March 28, 202006:05 pm

I hate this new site. I can't figure out how to order. I need to refill a prescription when I call they tell me to do it online and can't figure out how. I want to go out of my way and drive an extra 11 miles to go to Meijers. I'm 71 years old and I hear you have Clicklist without charge and yet I can't figure out how to use it. I hear you open early for me but it is too crowded to feel safe. I have been a customer for the last 42 years and now I am going to have to move along

Sharon

June 26, 202012:26 am

Hi Rita, Did anyone ever reach out to you from Kroger's?

Judith Mann

January 30, 202012:33 pm

I like to get deal but don't how

Gloria Gaytan

November 7, 201910:27 am

Awesone I am a retiree and any deal I can get is very helpful. thank you

Keatha Caldwell Caldwell

August 15, 201901:50 pm

August 15, 2019 Keatha J Caldwell 4601 Kiefer Road Louisville KY 40216 Thanks for promoting some great prices on items.

Barbara Gray

June 2, 201811:17 pm

How can I tell when I can use the same coupon and buy more than one or when I have to check out more than once?

Rachael

May 19, 201801:50 am

Just trying to understand the whole process. Any help

Rickesha Nelson

November 13, 201705:23 pm

Do you really have to print all these coupons out in order to use them?

fran

September 27, 201610:56 pm

video too choppy/takes hour to listen to the whole video

D

August 8, 201612:27 am

I clicked on the video and it would pause every few seconds. I coun't watch the video. I'm new to this and would like to watch so I can learn how to use this. Thanks

Melissa

July 13, 201601:07 pm

I am literally JUST starting. I have not only wanted to do it for a very long time but I now NEED to. It is just so confusing to me. I do not consider myself an idiot. I worked in IT for 20 + years. I built computers and laptops and printers, etc., was also IT support but for some reason, this baffles me. I am now unfortunately disabled so at least I have time to devote now. I'm not even sure where to start Wish me luck! I have now subscribed to your email and youtube!

Nelda Church

August 3, 202004:25 pm

Can't understand how to use Kroger Krazy when I shop at Kroger.

Jami Andrews

January 26, 201506:34 pm

I cant thank you enough for all that you have put into supplying Kroger Krazy to all of us and especially for Couponing for Beginners. I have always used coupons but never to their 'fullest capacity' LOL so Im a new-be to the couponing world :) Greatly Appreciated!!

Tanya

January 7, 201510:09 am

In the last few months, the local Kroger stores in my area refuse to take printed coupons from the coupon sites like coupons.com. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. They are legitimate coupons. It seems unfair to me.

Julie

May 16, 201610:55 am

Kroger recently started looking at all the printed coupons to make sure the numbers were different. They said they catch people all the time with photocopies of coupons.

Courtney

August 25, 201411:16 pm

I'm new to the coupon world (so excited!) and am having trouble understanding how to not waste time by constantly reviewing coupons I've already seen a thousand times on coupons.com. Unlike Kroger's site for digital coupons where you can sort by "newest first", coupons.com doesn't have that function (to my knowledge). Is there any pattern to when new coupons are released and, if so, how I can view only those coupons, or view those coupons at the top... or something? Or do I have to sift through 500 coupons over and over again every few days just hoping the new ones will jump out at me amongst the big mix? I'm so confused and frustrated and would appreciate any short feedback you can find time to provide.

Courtney

August 25, 201411:18 pm

... (Like, when you say you check multiple zip codes each day, how can you sort out which ones you've already seen before and which ones may be new?)

Jenni E. {Sweet Pennies from Heaven}

August 25, 201404:21 pm

OOoohhhh Katie! Love the new look!

D Romano

August 23, 201404:39 pm

I use my iPad to view your website and have a separate we page I use to print from. My problem is that when I try to print your coupons the barcode doesn't come out so I can't use them. Do you have any suggestions or advise? Print program is HP print. Thanks

Elisha

August 23, 201402:41 pm

Hi, will this video be available for full screen or on youtube? Thanks!

Carol

August 23, 201412:05 pm

Sound keeps cutting out on your video.

Michelle

August 23, 201411:12 am

I'm new at couponing. When does coupon.com refresh after you've reached your limit?

Katie

August 23, 201411:40 am

Hi Michelle, coupons can reset at any time - totally random. But the big reset is the first day of every month where several pages of coupons are either brand new or can be printed again.

Amy

August 23, 201411:01 am

Clicked on video to view and it didn't work?? Am I doing something wrong?