Kroger Digital Coupons

This is just a reminder that you can load your Limit 5 Digital coupons to your Kroger Plus card! Once you have loaded the digital coupons to your card, you can use each one 5 times for a SINGLE transaction/purchase.

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction.  You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!

Once digital coupons are loaded to your card, you have through 9/28 to redeem them.

digital coupons

Please Note: It is against store policy to stack a digital coupon and a paper coupon!  Learn more about Kroger Digital coupons HERE.

You can view this week’s FULL Kroger Ad matchup with many of these coupons HERE.

Click HERE to load coupons

Comments

amy

February 25, 201509:47 am

I'm in Houston and I get some "limit 5 digital coupons" for frozen food. They mark those coupons as "Frozen Food Event"

Deb

January 14, 201509:54 am

I did a sort by "relevance" to find mine. I hope this helps.

Brooke

September 18, 201401:11 am

Any chance there will be a matchup with all the 5x use coupons? That would be awesome.

Melanie

September 17, 201408:53 pm

None in ky either

Melanie

September 17, 201408:46 pm

I am not seeing them either in Kentucky

Ruth

September 17, 201404:25 pm

None of my digital coupons show as use 5X either. I use the Kroger app for coupons, is that why? Do I have to login to the website for this?

Jen

September 17, 201401:01 pm

They showed up now. I had to close and reopen Kroger.com and then they showed up.

Kevin

September 17, 201411:11 am

Old El Paso 8/11– 10/5 Seasoning, Beans or Enchilada Sauce Buy $2 $3.99 Get $1 OYNO buy $4+ Get a $1.50 OYNO Participating Retailers: Kroger,National Dillion’s Digital coupon up to 5 per transaction • Save $1.00 Save $1.00 on Old El Paso when you buy TWO (2) cans of Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce (10...

MR T

September 17, 201412:01 pm

whats the price after all the savings ?

Dung

September 17, 201410:25 am

Kim-normally, you can only use them once unless stated on the coupon. It looks just like the example above. HTH!

Tops

September 17, 201410:20 am

@[email protected] Still don't get how this would work. .1 Purchase the same item 5x each different transactions? .2 If u walk in another day, the digi coupon isnt valid? Is this stated on the website under the coupon policy?

Guest

September 17, 201410:54 am

In addition to Andrew's response, they usually add them back on the next week for the next sales, so you can use the coupon this week, and they will probably be available next week again. I've only seen where it wasn't like that once.

Andrew F.

September 17, 201410:28 am

These coupons are valid for up to 5 items in the same transaction. For example, Buy 5 bottles of Colgate Total mouthwash in the same transaction, and $1 will be taken off each ($5 total). If you bought only 3 bottles of mouthwash in the same transaction, you'd get a $1 off each bottle ($3 total). After one transaction, the coupon is gone.

Kim

September 17, 201409:47 am

My digitals dont say anything about being able to use them 5 times.

Jen

September 17, 201412:58 pm

I don't see any of the 5x coupons either and I'm in Texas.

cbeths

September 17, 201412:02 pm

It is only these specific sale items that are allowed to be used 5x in one transaction, not ALL of the digital coupons. Are you looking at the correct item?

cbeths

September 17, 201401:14 pm

I should correct myself. I don't see these specific digital coupons at all for myself. Not even listed as one time use. I'm in Louisiana. If I look at the ad online, it does advertise a few of the digital coupons, but sometimes the in-store ad is slightly different. Maybe our area isnt having this sale...

MR T

September 17, 201411:46 am

sounds impossible what state are you from?

Momtotwo

September 17, 201412:10 pm

I am in Texas and don't see any 5 times use coupon. Usually they put them under special sales event category and it's not there.

Guest

September 17, 201402:35 pm

They are just mixed in with the regular digital coupons, not put into a category this time.