Huggies Diapers

4/19 – 5/17 | Huggies Diapers (42 ct+), Pull-Ups Training Pants (38 ct+) or GoodNites Underwear (27 ct+)
Buy (2) = $5.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $7.00 OYNO
Buy (4+) = $10.00 OYNO

We have NEW and AWESOME high value Huggies coupons available to print today!!  Make sure you get to these quickly as they may disappear soon.  In order to get these high value coupons, make sure you SHARE these using either Facebook or Twitter.

We have a  Huggies Catalina generating at Kroger for a few more days! Since this is only generating on 38 count+ packages of diapers, it looks like the best deal is going be for those of you with LITTLE babies in size 1 or 2. After that, you're looking at big boxes.

Dorianne said this about buying the 38 ct Huggies Diapers at Kroger last night: “I got a $10 Catalina from Huggies last night (that I had no idea about). I bought 4 sz2/38ct packs of snug n dry. My store has them on sale for 7.99/pk. I had a $2/1 coupon for each making them 5.99/pk. This made my grand total: $23.96 before tax and Catalina or 15.7 cents ea. diaper. If you count the Catalina, $13/96 or 9.1 cents ea.!”  The Catalina says 42 ct+ but she received them when buying the 38 ct pack.  Feel free to try this out too!

huggies kroger

huggies boxes

If you need the bigger sizes of diapers that means you'll be buying the boxes. I wanted to do a scenario based on this as well.

Thanks Dorianne!

If you have access to more coupons and want to do these deal more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? ReadTHIS POST.

Comments

mary maddix

May 6, 201502:37 am

I am new to couponing i would like to know if there if anyone in lex area who can print all the catalina coupons every week for me for a fee.or if anyone knows if you can print at library ty in advance

Dhale

May 5, 201511:06 pm

it has for me, but i don't have a baby ;)

divya

May 5, 201506:18 pm

The coupon has not reset for me :-(

Melissa Valenzuela

May 5, 201506:20 pm

The coupon did not reset for me either :(

Nana

May 5, 201504:23 pm

Hi I ma expecting my baby girl in June. How many size 1 and 2 diapers I should stock?

Samantha

May 8, 201508:07 am

If they grow out of a size too fast, you can always exchange the packs for a different size. I stockpiled tons up to size 4, and it looks like my daughter will not grow into the size 4. So I have been exchanging them for size 3. :)

Alecia

May 6, 201512:13 pm

o also as far as baby wipes are concerned just assume that every diaper you change you will need about 5 baby wipes. granted you wont need baby wipes every time you change you new baby girl but some diapers might take 5+ baby wipes. I also did this and i have still have baby wipes and my girl is 2!! (i did buy more as good deals came up on them but it wasnt out of needing them it was just because i wanted to replenish some of what i had used.)

Alecia

May 6, 201512:03 pm

what i did when i had my my daughter 2 years ago i bought 6-7 packs of each size 2 package diapers = 1 box. i had plenty of diapers for her first year. my daughter grows extremely slow so i had to buy more of certain sizes as i ran out because if her slow growth. but i was able to buy the extra sizes i knew i would need as sales came up most of the time. i hope that helps.

Deanna

May 5, 201504:43 pm

My son is a big guy so might not be able to judge, but he was a late June baby last year, I think I switched to 2's in Aug and to 3's late Oct/early Nov and then to 4's I believe in early Feb. I hear most last a little longer in each size, I have big boys:) Like I said he's a big guy and was 7 lbs 13 ozs at birth. You'll go thru 10-12 diapers a day when in size ones then it will slowly slack off, we probably do an average of 6 now at 10 months old. Hope this helps give you some ideas!

Nana

May 5, 201505:08 pm

Thank you it helps.

chantel

May 5, 201504:07 pm

Thank you for alerting us to this deal, Katie!! After my (2) $2.50 and (2) $2.00 coupons, I ended up getting diapers for $3.25 a pack. That is a stock up price for Huggies. My diaper rash prone daughter, that can only wear Huggies brand, thanks you. (I also used the (2) $4.50 and (2) $2.50 coupons in my last grocery trip and got those 4 packs for $8.00 total!!)

Lacey

May 6, 201510:10 am

Does this mean you can double coupons at Kroger? Or did you buy 4 packs of diapers? Sorry new to couponing

ruth

May 5, 201503:10 pm

How many times can the coupon be printed?

David

May 5, 201503:07 pm

The coupons have not reset for me.

Sue

May 5, 201502:38 pm

My store does not have the Huggies for $7.99. They are $8.99.

Dawnetta