what a deal

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the What a Deal! Kroger Mega Sale. It’s still a work in progress but on its way to being beautiful – how I like it. I have quite a few prices to add in but will have this done by tomorrow (when I hit up the store again).

This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle! Buy (5) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $5 off INSTANTLY at checkout. The in-store tags indicate that there are NO LIMITS!!

View Mega Event Full Inclusions List released to me by Kroger.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 5 participating items.

PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD

Filed Under: KROGER, Most Popular

Comments

Sarah

August 12, 201508:20 am

is the sale still going on today?

Rita S.

August 7, 201504:56 pm

Does anyone know what area got the $1/2 Jif Peanut Butter coupon? The only one I've seen is .50/2.

Rita S.

August 7, 201504:53 pm

Does anyone know what area received the $1/2 Jif Peanut Butter coupon? The only one I've seen is .50/2.

Beth R.

August 5, 201507:16 pm

I can't find the printable or digital coupon for the International Delight Iced Coffee or Chai Tea Latte. when I click on the link, it takes me to the coupons, but a coupon for this product doesn't show. does this mean it's already printed as many as it's going it print? Thanks for any help!

Mel

August 1, 201505:49 pm

Hello everyone! Could anyone tell me if Triscuits are included in the mega sale? I won't be able to get to the store for a week and would like to plan my shopping trip. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thank you! :)

Judy

August 9, 201512:15 pm

Yes Triscuits are included

Renee M.

August 1, 201502:21 pm

The ip coupon for V8 has expired. Also, there's $0.50 off of Clorox on coupons.com.

Brenda Fuentes

July 31, 201510:04 am

Does the $25 purchase requirement for the Huggies catalina take into consideration the $1 discount on each for the Mega Sale? Said differently, do I have to buy 3 ($8.99)or 4 ($7.99)?

Robyn

July 30, 201509:59 pm

So on the actual list it says barilla pasta are included but it does have a price on here and it's not marked at the actual store. Can I take them up to the customer service?

Megan M.

July 30, 201509:54 am

Hey, thanks for the list :D. I just tried checking the kroger digital coupons for that $1 off Shout Products coupon and it looks like its no longer on there. Just wanted to let you know.

irene

July 30, 201509:03 am

Saving Star also has $1.00 back on Tresemme shampoo and $1.00 on Tresemme styling product

Amanda H

July 30, 201506:09 am

There is a $1.50 back on the hefty trash bags at Savingstar. If you use Jingit there was a $1 back from them and .50 back popped up on my Ibotta today. Makes for cheap trash bags!!