toothbrush

Dates Unknown | P&G Products
Buy (2) = $2.00 OYNO

I wanted to get this P&G Catalina out to you tonight because you'll be able to get Oral-B toothbrushes for FREE after coupon and Catalina with the Kroger Mega Sale.  The sale ends on 12/15 so make sure you get there as soon as you can!  At this point, I am still a little unsure of all the products that are included because I haven't seen a printout. If you have that, don't be greedy, share with me pleassseee!

oral b

Deal Scenario:

If you have access to more coupons and want to do these deal more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

Jessica

December 15, 201511:01 pm

I also bought 2 crest pro health mouthwashes, so not sure but only received one OYNO from P&G

Janice

December 15, 201511:02 am

Will the $2oyno work if you buy 4 toothbrushes Since its $1.99 wyb4 deal ? Thank you

Nicole Lane

December 15, 201509:55 am

No sale - mega or otherwise in Columbus OH.

Gricelda fuentes

December 15, 201506:46 am

As of last wednesday the kroger of orange tx they removed all the sales for the oral b toothbrushes. And most of the tags from that r on sale still on sale and they dont mega sale list out either.

Jessica

December 14, 201510:21 pm

What do you mean roll?

Brandi Klaber

December 15, 201505:47 am

Roll means that you can use a Catalina and earn a Catalina in the same transaction. Example: 1st Transaction---Buy 2 Oral B Toothbrushes Use (2) $1/1 Oral-B Adult Toothbrush Pack from 11/29 P&G (exp 12/26) Pay--$1.98, Get $2.00 OYNO 2nd Transaction---Buy 2 Oral B Toothbrushes Use (2) $1/1 Oral-B Adult Toothbrush Pack from 11/29 P&G (exp 12/26) And Use $2.00 OYNO Final Cost---$0.02 MM plus earn another $2.00 OYNO Hope this helps

Jessica

December 15, 201508:32 pm

Ok, thanks. I see I guess I didn't realize that because other stores, like Walgreen's won't let you. So that is just at Kroger? Also I got a $2 Catalina, but I bought 4 oral-b glide floss pics. If I realized that, I could have done separate transaction, but just wanted to let others know, but the deal is over tonight for the 4 for 4, and the floss picks are $1.50, and there is a $1/1 coupon in the 11/29 PG insert, but there were also $0.75/1 printaple coupons for them also on coupons.com. Thanks again Brandi