keebler sunshine

HURRY to print this $0.60/1 Kelloggs, Keebler, or Sunshine product coupon. This coupon may reach the limit quickly so get to it as soon as you can.  You'll be grabbing cookies for ONLY $0.89! But make sure you use up your Checkout 51 offers and you'll be paying even less.

co

Comments

Katzie

December 13, 201511:33 am

Look in your coupon inserts. My RP 11/08 had a $1/2 coupon. Expires 12/20.

Brooke

December 12, 201501:44 am

Are cheese it crunchd included or does Kroger even carry them and where in the store all they?

trish

December 13, 201509:39 am

they are with the chex mix if they still have in your stores but check dollar tree it'd be a better deal there i saw some in my central ky store on friday

deb

December 11, 201505:50 pm

Take these off they do not work. It is very frustrating

sarah

December 11, 201511:44 am

there is a $1/1 in the rewards store for 850 points

cristina

December 11, 201511:02 am

I've tried to access this coupon before with no success. A screen with the printer comes up but when I click on "print", it either asks me for the zip code (and the rest of the page is blank) or it goes to a "thank you for printing" type of page, even though the coupon didn't print. Does anyone else have this problem and/or know how to access the real coupon?

MelindaTX

December 12, 201509:27 am

Had the same problem last night. There is a glitch as the software tries to load. If you get the screen with the zipcode box just back page with the menu bar arrow and the stream will automatically go to your printer. Good luck.

cristina

December 12, 201512:55 pm

No, unfortunately that doesn't work either. It does show a screen where it is sending the coupons to the printer, but it really doesn't

deb

December 11, 201505:51 pm

yeah, it's aggravating, they do not work