Snip20151228_101 Snip20151228_108

We have some pretty awesome things happening in the cereal aisle right now at Kroger! Several varieties of Kellogg's and Post cereals are just $1.49 for many of us with the Kroger Mega Event. Some regions will see $1.99, but still a great deal after coupons!

Let's talk about Kellogg's first. If you have enough Kellogg's Family Rewards points, use 850 of them to score a coupon for $1/1 ANY Kellogg's cereal. We also have a few Checkout51 rebates that you can redeem that will make at least a couple of your boxes of cereal FREE!

**more awesome Kellogg's cereal scenarios below

Snip20151228_107

In addition to that, we have a Catalina generating on Post Cereal. We don't have any mainstream coupons for these right now, but after the Catalina these will be just $0.74 each!

Snip20151228_105

12/28 – 2/6 | Post Cereal (Included: Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheats, Raisin Bran, Great Grains, Honey Bunches of Oats)
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4+) = $3.00 OYNO

No Coupon Needed Deal Scenario:

Cereal Collage

And here is the full list of cereals included in the mega event:

**prices below reflect $1 off per item mega savings, assuming you are purchasing in multiples of 5 (mix & match)** Mega Event lasts through 1/5.

Kellogg’s Cereal (8.4–18.7 oz) - **Some regions are $1.49, some $1.99**
Post Cereal (13.5 - 25 oz) - **Some regions are $1.49, some $1.99**

Comments

Megan

December 31, 201512:31 am

Does the Raisin Bran cereal included in the Mega Sale also generate the $2 catalina?

Katie

December 31, 201507:44 am

No, that one is not the right size.

Britt

December 30, 201511:02 am

Didn't work in Owosso mi for the post cereal I bought 3 and didn't receive a cat can I write the company? Why's the link?

LeAnn

December 29, 201509:09 pm

Hi, Katie! Thanks for all you do! Your posts help me save so much. I just wanted to let you know that not all the Kellogg's cereals in the Mega Event qualify for the $2 catalina. In my area (Mid-Missouri Gerbes stores), the Kellogg's Mini Wheats cereal that are included in the mega event do not generate the $2 cat. I bought four boxes tonight, 2 each in 2 different transactions, and didn't get the cat on either transaction. I know the catalina machine was working, because I did receive the $3 Post cat for the 4 Post cereals that I bought in one of the transactions. And I saw signs for the $2 Kellogg's cat on other varieties of Kellogg's cereal that weren't part of the mega event, so I know the cat is running in my area, but there were no catalina tags on any of the mega event cereals that I saw. Still a great price though with the $1 off 2 boxes coupon.

Beverly

December 29, 201511:06 am

For the next 2 days, anyone that still has the Post digital coupons ($1/2 honey bunches of oats, .75 off post raisin bran/shredded wheat/grape nuts) can go even cheaper!

Denise

December 29, 201510:32 am

& Nicole are you in the KY region?

Andrew

December 29, 201509:48 am

I'm not seeing Raisin Bran on my Checkout 51. I see other Kellogg's cereals. I wonder if different people see different offers.

Nicole

December 29, 201508:38 am

Mine has said the same thing, said they can't trust the printable ones anymore.....so we have all these wonderful coupon sites and can't use them.

Denise

December 29, 201508:22 am

Hi Katie~. I would like to know if you can check on something for me, I'm in the KY region & a couple of stores are no longer accepting printable coupons. I wanted to know if this was going regional or if it's only a store to store manager decision? Anything you can find out will be greatly appreciated. THANK you for all you do each & everyday!!!

Deana

December 29, 201509:29 pm

Hi Denise, I'm in the E-town area, both Elizabethtown & the Brandenburg stores are still accepting them.

Pam

December 29, 201506:35 pm

Hi Denise, I live in Lexington,Ky and they still accept printable coupons.