huggies

12/27 – 1/24 | Huggies Diapers, Huggies Wipes, Pull-Ups, Training Pants or GoodNites Underwear (Jumbo Packs or larger)

Buy $30.00 = $10.00 OYNO

Dates Unknown (maybe 1/19)| Baby Aisle Catalina
Buy $40.00 = $10.00 OYN Baby Aisle Purchase

Capture

The $2/1 Huggies Diapers printable is BACK!! It did not reset but if you haven't printed it yet…now is your chance!

We have a Huggies Catalina generating at Kroger until January 24th. On top of this, we also have a NEW Baby Aisle Catalina generating at Kroger.  Spend $40 in the baby aisle and make sure that AT LEAST $30 of that is on Huggies products, to get BOTH (2) $10 coupons to print at register.

I have a couple of deal scenarios for you below but make sure you look at all the coupons available and choose a scenario that works best for your and your baby.

NOTE: In the video I gave you a price of $2.74 for diapers. That's when I thought that the Pampers Diapers would work.  When I tested it tonight it did NOT work.  So scratch Pampers diapers and move on to other items. If you want to make sure your items are included in the Catalina, look for the <C mark (shown below) to ensure that you will get the $10 Catalina for Baby Aisle.

Click HERE to find all the items that were tagged in my store for the Baby Aisle Catalina.

Snip20160106_30 Snip20160106_31

Deal Scenarios:

Remember, the $40 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 40 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $40.

If you have access to more coupons and want to do these deal more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Thanks Scout!

Comments

Judy

January 14, 201604:08 pm

I have 2 Kroger cards, one for downloading coupons and one that isn't. That way the coupons aren't a problem on a deal like this.

Amy

January 13, 201605:36 pm

I did the huggies/baby aisle double dip last week no problem. Went back today and all the tags were still up for the baby aisle catalina. Got huggies overnight, enfamil, and some comforts for baby snacks and water. Minus one digital coupon I had loaded my total was $41.16. I redeemed last weeks $10 oyno for baby items and didn't get the $10 catalina I expected. All items on my receipt had the <C next to them. I asked the attendant at the self check out and she had to ask two other people. They were convinced the deal was over despite all of the tags still being up and having no end date on them and they were going to have someone remove them. I wasn't sure if redeeming the catalina would prevent me from getting one on this purchase but it looks like it's worked for others. Anyone else run into this issue? I went to a Kroger in Arlington TX.

Nikki

January 13, 201603:24 pm

I have rolled this deal probably 4 or 5 times so far and keep getting my 2 $10 Catalina's back! I'll continue to roll it until my coupons run out :)

Rocio

January 13, 201601:46 pm

I just got sz 3 dipers and they told me the coupons had to be on boxes. That those were not jumbo packs. Should they take them?

Beth

January 13, 201601:41 pm

Did this deal the other day. Bought 3 packs of Huggies diapers in different sizes, a pack of Pull Ups and a 3 pack of Huggies wipes. My cats didn't print out until my receipt did. But got both! Super happy to stick up on diapers for my sister who's pregnant.

Michael

January 13, 201601:40 pm

Does anyone know how I can get this coupon? "And (2) $2/1 Huggies Little Snugglers, Little Movers or Overnites Diapers from 01/10 SS (exp 2/6)"

Alaina

January 13, 201612:43 pm

This sadly didn't work at my Kroger. I grabbed 4 Huggies little movers for the $9.39 to reach the $30 and qualifying comfort wipes to complete the $40. They totaled it for me, which was around $43.00 and nothing printed out! I didn't complete the transaction with coupons because I didn't think I would get anything after that point.

Julia

January 13, 201609:58 pm

They usually don't print until after you've paid and receipt prints.

Tangela

January 13, 201608:08 am

Can we also use the $5.99 buggies and just get more for the money?

Erica

January 12, 201609:47 pm

Will the catalina print even after coupons if the final total is less than $40?

sarah

January 12, 201606:09 pm

dose anyone know yet when the store cat ends?

Ashley Alwell

January 12, 201602:31 pm

Did this deal today, however, was in a rush and didnt do that great. (bought extra wipes) Our little movers were 9.39 and snugglers 7.99 If your huggies are the same price, just grab 4 of the little movers and 1 pack of the pampers wipes priced 2.49, that brings it just a hair over $40

Stephanie

January 12, 201611:07 am

Yes. The digital coupons will change the deal. It has messed me up before.