12/27 – 1/24 | Huggies Diapers, Huggies Wipes, Pull-Ups, Training Pants or GoodNites Underwear (Jumbo Packs or larger)
Buy $30.00 = $10.00 OYNO

We have a a Huggies Catalina generating at Kroger until January 24th. This gives you a few more days stock up on diapers and wipes.  I have a deal scenario for you below but make sure you look at all the coupons available and choose a scenario that works best for your and your baby.

Search for ALL Huggies coupons HERE!!

Huggies

Deal Scenarios:

More Huggies Coupons

Remember, the $30 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 30 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $30.

Comments

Star Herrera

January 28, 201607:34 pm

Does anyone know if this deal is still going on for the catalina? Before it said until 1/24 now it says until 2/2.

alli

January 22, 201603:10 pm

I see a lot of you asking if you use a Catalina to pay will you get another Catalina. The answer is yes. As long as your second transaction purchase equals $30 worth of Huggies you will get a $10 cat regardless of how you pay!

Jen

January 22, 201602:31 pm

If I do one of these scenarios and then go right back to redeem my Catalina with more diapers that top 30 bucks before coupon and Cat will I get another 10 buck cat!?

Sandy

January 22, 201602:02 pm

Just got back from Kroger. Bought 4 packages of snug & dry, 1 wipe, no catalina. :(

Laura

January 22, 201602:13 pm

I had that happen to me last week - our store just remodeled their baby aisle and one of my items rang up a dollar cheaper than it was marked, which meant the digital coupon I used on the diapers brought my total down to 29.98. I took it to customer service with the intention of returning the stuff, but after showing her the receipt and catalina printout (which I thankfully had tucked away in my coupon box!) she just handed me a ten dollar bill. I love the customer service people - at least at my store, they are very reasonable, and it is almost always worth a try.

Rosy

January 22, 201601:27 pm

Can i get 4 of the huggies and give (4) 2.50 of coupons and a $10 catalina will they give me another $10 catalina

Erica Hall

January 22, 201612:35 pm

Yesterday I saw an end-cap at the end of the baby aisle that had a free small pack of Pull Ups with Huggies purchase- be on the look out!

Chastine

January 22, 201610:17 am

Is the Kroger baby isle Catalina still printing?? The 10 off 40 one?

Ellen

January 23, 201603:22 pm

Its still on In SE Missouri

Stacy

January 22, 201610:05 pm

It is still on in Mississippi.

Katie

January 22, 201610:25 am

No, that one ended on the 19th. :(

divya

January 22, 201610:12 am

I got a 5$ off 15$ diaper purchase as a catalina during previous kroger visit. Would a paper store coupon that I got as a Catalina reduce the 30$ total value spent?