Snip20160114_261

12/30 – 1/26 | Kraft Natural Chunk Cheese, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese or Cracker Barrel Chunk Cheese

Buy (3) = $1.50 OYNO
Buy (4) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (5) = $2.50 OYNO

We have a Kraft Natural Chunk Cheese, Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese or Cracker Barrel Chunk Cheese Catalina generating at Kroger right now and since we have this great price, I needed to let you know about it!Kraft

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction.  You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!

Deal Scenario:

Comments

Mary Kay

January 26, 201606:56 am

This is outdated and should be removed from this website before it confuses your followers. I think this is a great idea!

Joshua Johnson

January 21, 201611:44 pm

I am in southern california and I recently puchased the cheeses at a food 4 less store. I purchased 4 Kraft cheeses and did not receive the catalina. Who should I get in contact with about this? I asked the associate about it and she seemed very clueless about it.

Lynette IrvinSmith

January 16, 201606:29 am

I'm confused on how to use the coupon 5 times since it's a digital coupon. Please help

lauren

January 15, 201611:10 am

What does OYNO mean??

brenda

January 15, 201608:40 pm

on your next order, so you get a coupon at the register when you check out, and you can use it the next time you go shopping, before it expires of course.

Patti

January 14, 201610:18 pm

If I buy 5 of the cheeses, which of these coupons will it take off? I have (2) $.75 printables, (1) $.75 digital on blocks, shreds or slices, and I can load the 5 times $.50 digital coupon. Naturally, I would want to use the the $.75 ones, but will it use the .50 ones first?

brenda

January 15, 201608:41 pm

it will use whatever is on your card first

Cindy

January 14, 201607:18 pm

I wasn't sure if my King Soopers in CO was generating this cat. There was no sticky anywhere. I got 5 packs of sliced cheese, and 5 blocks of asst cheese. Everything rang up as it should, and got both cats!

tracy

January 14, 201603:58 pm

Today I bought 4 packs of 12oz sliced Kraft cheese. I received a Kraft catalina for $3 off my next order. This is in Frankfort, KY. Not complaining cuz every bit helps.

BeckyG

January 14, 201603:46 pm

In the Illinois area, the Kraft cheese (both the blocks, shreds AND American cheese) start out at $2.99, so after the 5x qs and the CAT, they'll be $2.00 instead of $1.49 (boo hoo).