1/25 – 2/21 | Campbell's Soups or Sauces
Buy (3-4) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (5-6) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (7+) = $3.00 OYNO

*Includes: Campbells Chunky, Condensed, Fresh-Brewed, Go, Healthy Request, Homestyle, Organic and Slow Kettle Soups, Soup on the Go, Grill, Oven, Skillet and Slow Cooker Sauces

We have a NEW Campbell's Catalina generating at Kroger right now so we wanted to test the deal for you.  We chose to buy Campbell's Healthy Request Condensed Soup. You'll find the details and the coupon(s) that are available if you'd like to grab a few too!

output_zFEVaP

Deal Scenario:

Thanks for the Catalina printout, Leslie, Fontaine and Phyllis!

Thanks Vinnie and Andrew!

Comments

Heidi

February 1, 201611:56 am

I just did this deal buying 7, it took off the .40 off 3, and the 1.00 off 5 digital coupon! Received the $3.00 cat.

Laura

January 28, 201606:59 pm

The Catalina announcement was in the coupon flyer. My coupons are in the car but I believe it was in the ss. There may be something that says. You should be able to contact the Catalina company as well.

Amy Stotts

January 27, 201610:20 pm

Susan, my store gives me the value of the Catalina that was supposed to print, that I really do think that it would depend on your relationship with the people with the people at customer service. I've been shopping at my Kroger since I was eight years old, so they are really good to me. You could take your phone and show them the picture of the Catalina print out and possibly they would honor it.

susan

January 27, 201604:51 pm

I didn't a catalina at my Krogers. Wonder if I can take my receipt to the store if they would do something? I'd really love getting a $3 catalina!

Tanya

January 27, 201604:14 pm

Im not finding the coupon at the link :-(

Shanna

January 27, 201602:31 pm

Has anyone priced the Campbell's Organic? We have $1.00/1 printables from a couple weeks ago...?

Roci_R

January 27, 201601:23 pm

The game day greats contest page has an e-q for: ** See katie's post about contest for link Save $1.00 on Campbell's® products When you buy FIVE (5) CHUNKY Cans OR Microwave Bowls, Campbell’s Organics or Campbell’s Condensed (excluding 10.75oz Campbell's ®Condensed Chicken Noodle: Tomato: Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken) Exp 02/14/2016 I used it last night on 5 campbells's condensed soup (vegetable) $1.00 each (not sure of the end date of the sale price) I must of had an e-q loaded for $.40/4 as well b/c both the $1/5 & $.40/4 was taken off at checkout making the total $3.60 - $2.00 catalina wyb 5 = $.30 each

Andrew

January 27, 201610:58 am

oh my It's a GIF!

Katie

January 27, 201612:12 pm

I know, right?!?

Andrew F.

January 27, 201609:46 am

I've been scoping coupons and prices since the Catalina advertisement for this started printing a week or so ago. I did my first transaction for this deal yesterday and the sweet spot is actually to Buy 7 since the Catalina jumps to $3 for just one more can. You end up with 7 cans for $0.29 each!

Katie

January 27, 201612:12 pm

I did go ahead and add in this scenario. Thanks!!