free at kroger

We have soooo many FREE items at Kroger right now with coupons, rebates, Catalinas, etc., that I wanted to give them to you all in one post! This is a FANTASTIC time to be shopping at Kroger!!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the best in my Kroger Must-Do Deals list as well!

Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event Items thru 2/2/16. Prices below reflect $0.50 off per item mega savings assuming you purchase in multiples of 6 (mix & match)
OTHER FREEBIES (non-mega items)

Comments

Tracy

January 27, 201603:54 pm

If you still have the printable coupons from the last couple weeks (NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PRINT) Sunny D Smooth $.99 - $1.00 IP= Free Velveeta cups $.49- $1.00/2 dinner products IP= 2 Free And if Savingstar still lets you stack coupons and offers, Dove Men+Care shampoo $2.99- $2.00 mq - $2.00 S*= $1.01 MM 2 Dove shampoo and/or conditioner @ $2.49, $4.98- $3.00/2 mq - $3.00/2 S*= $1.02 MM Dove Men+Care body wash $2.99- $2.00 mq - $2.00 S*= $1.01 MM

Stephanie

January 27, 201610:57 am

Patricia that is just an add they want you to watch in order to get the rebate. You have to do the "tasks" that Ibotta asks you to do to receive a rebate. Be it a recipe, video, etc.

Patricia

January 27, 201604:54 am

How do I get the beach nut rebate from ibotta? When I click on it, it brings me to a Colgate add.

Tracy

January 27, 201603:55 pm

I don't know why it's taking you to a colgate ad, but I went to do my rebate today (that I had saved several days ago) and it was gone from Ibotta. They may have taken it down already.

Becky

January 27, 201612:50 am

My powerbars were $0.39! :)

Sylvia

January 26, 201608:53 pm

Is today the last day for the mega sale?

Sherri

January 26, 201607:37 pm

my kroger columbus area sells birdseye steam fresh flavored veggies for 1.99 not 1.49 :(

Erin

January 26, 201605:53 pm

Your picture flips at the top of this post made me laugh, it was like, surprise it's Katie! LOL

Roberta

January 26, 201604:29 pm

They are at the end of the juice aisle at my store with all the Gatorade type drinks/food.

Patricia Goff

January 26, 201602:54 pm

Does anybody know where to find the organic valley shakes. I have been unable to find them.

Andrew F.

January 26, 201603:34 pm

If your store carries them, they're usually in the same aisle as Gatorade/Powerade. One store in my city carries them, the other does not. Occasionally, others have found them in the Natural/Organic Section, if your store has one.