hamburger helper
Right now at Kroger we have Hamburger Helper in the Mega Sale for $0.89! IF that's not a hot enough price for you (it isn't for us!), use any of the coupons below to grab them for as low as $0.39! The new $0.50/1 coupon is limit 1 per user.

Snip20160210_103

Comments

Angie

February 21, 201611:50 pm

It's STILL there.. Forget the link.. Try Betty Crocker . Com and click coupons.

Tammy

February 20, 201605:58 pm

I usually do not post, but I wanted to share that I am new to couponing and this site has been a blessing to me, my family has saved hundreds of dollars in the last several weeks, based on what I have learned about couponing from all of you all’s helpful posts. With that being said I would like to address the lady who could not find the $ .50/1 coupon for Hamburger Helper, first let me apologize for sticking my nose in your business, but I really am only trying to be helpful. When I clicked on this one it brings up Betty Crocker link, that is where you get the coupon from, I even got a Yoplait $ .40 off 2 from that site and it offers a lot of other helpful stuff as well. Again I apologize for putting my nose in your business.

nancy

February 21, 201612:20 pm

I CLICKED ON THE LINK AND STILL SAYS UNAVAILABLE, THANK ANYWAY, TAMMY.

nancy

February 21, 201612:15 pm

THAT IS OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Angie

February 20, 201603:32 pm

U don't have to be such a b**ch .. The coupon is still there.. Or should she print it and mail it to you???

nancy

February 21, 201612:13 pm

IT SAYS ITS NOT THERE, NOW WHO IS WHAT ANGIE. MAIL YOURS, YOUR COMMENT SOUNDS LIKE A B** CH. SHE HAS SEVERAL PEOPLE DOES HER JOB FOR HER. SHE DOES NOT CHECK ON COMMENTS AT ALL< THE IN BOX STAYS FULL.

nancy

February 20, 201602:40 pm

You post stuff you cant get and now you do not read your comments, sorry a........... site. get off facebook and do your job!

nancy

February 19, 201602:55 pm

Its not there. Anyone having trouble getting it?