You'll want to get your hands on this $2.00 Colgate coupon as soon as you can because on Wednesday, March 2nd you'll be able to get FREE toothpaste with the Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Sale.

Comments

Tangerla

February 27, 201608:52 am

Itching to see what's on the Mega Sale. Wish I knew in advance so I wou know which coupons to order.

Joy

February 26, 201607:45 pm

I believe Adam is right. One of the blogs said I could get this deal at CVS this week. Coupon didn't match.

Adam Wright

February 26, 201606:11 pm

I am looking at the printable $2.00 off coupon as well as a $2.00 off from last week's Smartsource. Unfortunately. I don't believe it will work for this. The adscan is showing Total Advanced toothpaste, and Optic White toothbrush. If the ad is showing everything that will be included, then, the printable nor the ones I have from the insert will work. Please correct me if I am wrong, which I truly hope I am.

Cynthia

February 26, 201611:09 pm

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. But Colgate website lists both colgate toal and colgate total advance under brand total advance. There are only five brands listed there, Colgate Total®, Colgate® Optic White®,Colgate® Enamel Health™,MaxFresh® and Colgate® Sensitive. So I believe colgate total toothpaste coupons will work on colgate total advance toothpastes.

Cynthia

February 26, 201611:11 pm

Sorry, typo. All colgate total and colgate total advance toothpastes are listed under brand colgate total.

Chrissy

February 26, 201603:21 pm

Yes I use a clipping service . to get extra

Leann

February 28, 201612:10 am

Can you point me in the right direction? Not sure which sites I can trust for quick shipping and good prices. Thanks!

Leann

February 26, 201602:58 pm

Does anyone use a coupon clipping service in order to get more of one certain coupon, like for the deal listed above? If so, what are some good ones?

Kristin

February 26, 201601:37 pm

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the rest of the Mega Event list!!