2-3

I can't tell you how many messages and emails I get asking when the Baby Aisle Catalina will be back at Kroger. Well, let me tell you – it's BACK BABY!! Not only that, but we have a Huggies Catalina double dip that is going to score you some amAAAAzing deals in the baby aisle!! Here are the details.

3/20 – 4/17 | Huggies Diapers, Huggies Wipes, Pull-Ups, Training Pants or GoodNites Underwear (Jumbo Packs or larger)

Buy $25.00 in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO

3/23 – 4/5 | Baby Aisle Purchase (select items will be tagged)
Buy $40.00 in a single transaction = $10.00 OYN Baby Aisle Purchase

PicMonkey Collage6

Click HERE to find all the items that were tagged in my store for the Baby Aisle Catalina.

3-2

Deal Scenarios:

Click HERE to find all the Huggies coupons available.

Click HERE to find all the Pampers coupons available

Click HERE to find Gerber coupons available

Click HERE to find Luvs coupons available

Remember, the $40 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 40 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $40.

If you have access to more coupons and want to do these deal more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Thanks Jackie and everyone else who commented!

While you're at it, don't miss out on on joining Huggies Rewards.

Comments

Amanda

April 2, 201605:57 pm

Not sure if this is just working regionally or not, but I bought 10 Beech Nut naturals (10/$10) and got a $2.00 Catalina back

Lisa

March 28, 201611:09 pm

Today was my WORST Kroger trip ever! I went with my husband and we attempted to do two transactions. The first was without incident, but then they tried to tell me one diaper transaction per day. This is my normal Kroger, so this is NOT normal. I dispute it, they call manager. Manager proceeds to tell me only one Huggies coupon can be used per transaction. Not one per item, but one per entire transaction. I dispute this and she argues nonstop. They finally decide we can do the transaction, but will not allow us to use my Catalinas. Someone behind us felt sorry for us, so they offered to do the transaction for us. The cashier THREW my Catalina's when she attempted to use them and said we would not be using those tonight. Literally threw them. I have never been treated with such disrespect before. And it's sad because I'm usually in that store 2-3 times per week shopping. We ended up going to a different branch to do our second transaction.

Kim

March 30, 201606:57 am

Lisa and Bree, You're lucky if your store allows two transactions. My Kroger has been limiting me to 5 like coupons per day for several months.

Bree

March 27, 201602:07 pm

I normally do two transactions and get a total of 10 packs of diapers. Today was the first time they tolde I couldn't use more than 5 Huggies coupons in a day. I had never heard of that before. My regular store lets me all the time. Anyone else have this happen?

Lisa

March 28, 201610:41 am

No, I've done this for the past week. Two transactions is the most my stores stock for. 10 packs of diapers and they are out of the sizes I need for my baby. I've gone to different stores around town and i have had any problems.

Malinda

March 25, 201606:58 pm

I went to Kroger today and did one of the above scenerios with the diapers. I also used paper coupons. When the $10 coupon did not print, the cashier said she knew nothing about the spend $40, get $10. I went to customer service and I was told I could not get the $10 because it was for the amount after coupons. They also told me they knew nothing about the other catalina. Is this deal regional?

LunatiCreations

March 25, 201605:06 pm

Just a heads up...I went in for the huggies snugglers for a baby shower gift. I saw $3 peelies on the boxes on huggies and read them. they said they were good on huggies 42 ct or larger. the newborn and size one packs are larger than that. so I took the coupons to use on those. my store also had them on sale for $6.99 so I ended up getting six packs instead of five. so $8.94 for six packs after factoring in catalinas.

Me. Saver

March 24, 201607:09 pm

Great deal found at my Kroger today. Brought 3 box packs of Huggies snug n dry on clearance (well take said clearance but cashier had to adjust) $14.24 a box, used $4 off 1 & $2 digital coupon for $36.26 before tax got back $15 catalina= .09 a diaper!!!!!! Might go back and roll it again!!!!!

Happymama

March 24, 201609:55 am

Just a heads up - my Kroger had probably 25 of the big tubs of Similac for $9 each (clearance reg. $25)! Those would make a killer deal with this CAT! They were the Similac Organic (it's a white/green label). Hope someone can find them and score this deal!

Lisa

March 23, 201610:14 pm

Just an FYI: my krogers had the snug and dry for $6.99 instead of $7.99, so I grabbed two comforts for baby wipes as well ($1.69?) to make my total something like $40.23 before coupons. If I hadn't grabbed the wipes, it wouldn't have been $40 for the Catalina. Just something to watch for!

S

March 23, 201609:33 pm

The beechnut catalina is buy 3-7, get $1 back, 8-15 get $2.50 back and 16+ get $3.50 back. It only goes until the 29th or 30th I believe

S

March 23, 201609:32 pm

The last time they had the $40 catalina, I bought 5 snug and dry at $7.99 each. The total came to $39.95, and I still received the catalina. I'm going to try this again!

Stevee

March 23, 201607:17 pm

I know bakers sells kroger brand items. Does anyone know if this deal is also going on at bakers?

Stacey

March 23, 201605:40 pm

What is the beech nut catalina?

Karisa

March 23, 201605:35 pm

What if something is on clearance? Will it still work towards the catalinas? My store has all of the Goodnites marked down.

Jennifer

March 23, 201603:01 pm

Can anyone confirm the deal in kentucky, I am seeing on my coupon group that we dont have the $10 off 40 baby purchase. Just the 5$ huggies catalina

Megan

March 24, 201610:28 am

I tried in Kentucky and received both the $5 and $10 catalina

Melissa

March 23, 201602:56 pm

Does Frys carry the Diaper pants?

Jill

March 23, 201602:56 pm

If you buy the Luv's in the case, I have a $5 Luv's on my Ibotta.

Lisa

March 23, 201602:46 pm

If we make separate trips or transactions-- can we turn around and use the $10.00 OYN Baby Aisle Purchase to pay towards the next transaction? I do transaction 1, get the $5 OYN purchase and $10 OYN Baby purchase, can I turn around and do transaction #2, and use those catalinas to pay for transaction #2 total, and still get catalinas for that transaction? I'm a newbie, so I want to make sure I don't get up there and mess everything up.

Erin

March 23, 201603:48 pm

Lisa

March 23, 201605:25 pm

!!!!!!! I'm so excited now!

Lorie

March 23, 201602:37 pm

would i be able to spend $50 and get another $5 for spending twice $25 or $50 total. so basically i would get (one) $10 and (two) $5?

Ashley Alwell

March 24, 201612:41 pm

No, because you have to spend $25 in one single transaction to get the $5 cat.

Ashley Alwell

March 24, 201612:42 pm

you would spend a total of $40 and get the $10 cat and the $5 cat.