Snip20160301_83

If you didn't get a chance to grab your Free Friday Download last Friday, it looks like the coupon for a Free Kroger Greek Yogurt Pre and Probiotics is back. You will have until 3/13 to use it.

Comments

Jen

March 2, 201610:40 pm

Has anyone tried these? The flavors sound gross to me. I don't want vegetables in my yogurt.

vanessa

March 1, 201612:37 pm

type kroger greek yougurt in the serch bar and it will show up

vanessa

March 1, 201612:36 pm

type in kroger greek yogurt in the search bar and that will make it show up

Molly

March 1, 201611:50 am

The Kroger website was under maintenance this morning, so if you logged on to see the new daily coupon it was showing the Free Friday Download bc of the maintenance and was a glitch of sorts. Refresh or log on again and it should give you the current coupon on the $1.50 off lotion :)

Gail

March 1, 201611:41 am

I am with Sheri, it was my Free Friday and I don't see any other coupon. I do get the $1.50 off of the lotion coupon.

sharon

March 1, 201611:31 am

I got the 1.50 lotion coupon. Yogurt one did not show up.

Robin

March 1, 201611:13 am

Like a couple of others have noted, it takes me to a $1.50 off of Kroger brand body lotion. Must be a regional thing. (?)

Tracy

March 1, 201609:52 am

Oddly enough when I click on your link and follow it and even after I log in to my account I do not get an option for yogurt I get a coupon for $1.50 off of lotion?!?!

Amber

March 1, 201610:03 am

That is the coupon I'm offered, too. I assume it's regional or by purchasing habits, although I have never bought Kroger lotion.

jen

March 1, 201609:39 am

I was not able to get it to load either. It says it loaded but is not showing up. Hope its a glitch and they fix it. I'll keep trying!

David

March 1, 201609:36 am

I used the Friday Freebie coupon, but it says "loaded to card" and it will not let me download the new coupon.

Shelley Thomas

March 1, 201609:33 am

I am not able to download it again; it looks like since I downloaded it on Friday for the freebie, and already used it, I can't download again.

Shelley Thomas

March 1, 201609:33 am

I am not able to download it again; it looks like since I downloaded it on Friday for the freebie, and already used it, I can download again.

Sheri

March 1, 201609:29 am

I am disappointed that I cannot download the coupon since it was the Friday Freebie from last week and already shows on my account :(