Tide-Gain

Grab some Tide Pods and Gain Flings for ONLY $1.99 with the Kroger Mega Event when you clip your $2.00 coupon from your 2/28 Procter & Gamble insert!

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

sarah

March 8, 201608:07 am

When does this mega event end

Sheena

March 7, 201605:50 pm

I purchased 2 of the Tide Pods last week with the mega sale. There are digital coupons available for $2/1 one for Tide pods and another for Gain flings. For some reason when I purchased the 2 Tide pods the Gain digital coupon was applied toward my second Tide while the Tide digital coupon went toward the first! So I was able to save my printable for my next trip!!!

Kayla

March 7, 201603:16 pm

That sign says Buy 5 to get that price. So would I need 5 of these coupons???? Sorry I'm trying to learn how to do this.

Andrew

March 7, 201603:49 pm

You need to buy 5 of something contained within the mega sale to get the sale price. It could be this product or some other. For this product, if you buy 5 qualifying products, the price would be $3.99 each, or lower if you have a coupon or multiple coupons. Some coupons have limits on the number that can be used at once. I don't know about this coupon. If you bought 5 packages of Tide Pods and had one Tides Pods coupon, then 4 of them would be $3.99 and one would be $1.99.

Stephanie

March 7, 201601:04 pm

For at least the last two months, our P&G insert has all of the coupons EXCEPT for Tide. We have a page that says to go to a website to print those. Do you know anything about this? Thank you :)

Katie

March 8, 201606:51 am

I have been seeing this for some regions. SOME! I really don't know why but it's something to look into.