closeouts

Here is another roundup of some of the closeouts happening at Kroger right now. Let us know in the comments what you find as well! Be sure to also browse the other posts in my Kroger Closeouts category as many of these are still available!

You can learn a bit more about closeouts in my Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger video!

closeouts 419

PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
HEALTH & BEAUTY
HOUSEHOLD

While closeout deals themselves tend to be nationally available, the pricing can vary by region. They also sell out quickly, so get there soon!

Comments

Jill

January 31, 201811:55 am

When do closeouts come out again, or am I looking in wrong place? Thanks and your site has helped me out so much.

Katie

January 31, 201803:42 pm

Hi Jill, thanks for your interest in seeing closeouts. Our stores went through quite a dry spell so we didn't really have enough to put together a weekly list. They have seemed to pick up lately and we are planning on bringing this list back soon!

Joanne

September 10, 201605:30 pm

In the summer/back to school clearance today, Kroger hand sanitizer mini-bottles with a plastic case that attaches to backpacks were on sale for $0.10. I was able to buy one for each student in my class for a total of $2.40. They will be so excited!

Melissa

April 20, 201603:07 pm

I got Lipton ice tea lemonade on close out for $2.31 regular $7.69 Indulgence chocolate almond cocoa k cups for $1.75 regular $6.99

Kathryn K

April 19, 201607:41 pm

haha...those are some big food bars..."Home Sense Tall Kitchen Bars (20 ct) - $2.65"

Jane

April 19, 201604:54 pm

The south beach diet coupons are no longer available.