juicy juice kroger

Let's start this Mega Event out right with an awesome stockup price (AND moneymaker) on Juicy Juice!! Several varieties are just $0.99 when you purchase 5 participating mega items (mix & match), then dig out your 5/22 Smartsource insert coupons and LOAD up for ONLY $0.24 each!! When you get home, you can submit for a couple of ibotta rebates that will make you a little money. These rebates are limit 1 each, so only a couple of these will be FREE, but good gosh $0.24 is still a JUICY price for these!!

juicy juice kroger

juicy juice kroger

Comments

Sarah

June 2, 201604:33 pm

Ugh! Tried this today, cashier said she could only take 5 like coupons per every 24 hours. I've never been told that before. If coupon doesn't state limits they've always took how many ever I had. Hoping there's still some tomorrow

Nikki

June 2, 201611:36 am

Of course, my Louisville Middletown Kroger is out of juice boxes

Red Dino

June 2, 201608:18 am

The coupon for the juice products is out of prints. :(

DealDiva

June 1, 201609:41 pm

I was able to print two per browser

Katie

June 1, 201603:10 pm

The coupon in the smart source was it regional?

Adriana

June 1, 201601:37 pm

Thank you both for the tips! It will be very helpful for me as I continue learning this skill. Most all the digital Kroger coupons are "one coupon per household" and "digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined". It's just a matter of getting a good sale and coupon combo. That's why I'm very glad I've found this blog! Thanks!

Jean

June 1, 201610:00 am

Hi Adriana. That would be great if it worked... but usually an Internet coupon gives you only two prints per computer. If you have more than one device you can sometimes get more, but then Kroger limits you to two identical internet coupons per transaction. Now if you want 5 juices you can do multiple transactions to use more than two identical internet coupons or use your Internet coupons and insert coupons from the newspaper. You just have to read the fine print on the coupons about how many you are supposed to use at a time. It take more planning up front, but from expierence it's a lot less embarrassing than having your coupons be rejected by the computer or checker. I hope this helps.

Adriana

June 1, 201609:37 am

Hi, I am currently trying to educate myself on how to coupon. For this juicy juice deal, if I print out 5 of the .75/1 coupon, does that mean I can apply each coupon to each juice under one transaction, thus me going home with 5 juicy juice bottles?

Vicky

June 1, 201610:43 am

You can't print 5 internet coupons unless you have more then 1 computer to do them on. I just printed 2 of these on my computer but since I have other computers to print from I'll be able to get more. If you are able to print more from other computers, then yes, you can use them in 1 transaction (if your store allows that). 1 coupon per item. Some stores allow only 2 internet coupons per day. My store allows me as many as I want to use but limits it to 5 per transaction. So at times if I want more then 5 of the same item I just separate my items into groups of 5, pay for them, then buy more...never exceeding 5 of the same coupon (whether internet or from the paper). Check your store policy. You can ask for a copy at the service desk.