kroger must do deals

week of 6/1/16

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

Helpful Videos:

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event items. Prices reflect $1 off per item savings assuming you purchase in multiples of 5 (mix & match). 2 Week Sale through 6/14.
OTHER GREAT DEALS (non-mega)

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

Linda

June 10, 201609:38 pm

I am sick of Kroger being "out of stock" on items that are free! Example: Vaseline Intensive care lotion 10 oz - has been out of stock at the warehouse for over one WEEK! My coupon, of course, expires tomorrow, so I will bet good money the shelf (which is empty and I have a photo of it) will be stocked to the gills on Sunday. NOT hoarders getting the merchandise - it is Kroger holding back - probably at the warehouse which is supposedly "empty."

tp

June 12, 201610:24 pm

I agree and the Kroger near me is so terrible! I was even asked at the register "Did you find everything alright?" When I said no I was just ignored and no response. Just no customer service. I have to drive 9 miles out of my way to a different store!

april

June 6, 201611:18 am

i cannot find the savingstar $5/25 for charmin. anyone else see it?

Bri

June 3, 201601:54 pm

Added bonus to the Charmin deal. If you decide to buy the Bounty Paper Towels there, Checkout 51 is offering a $1 Family Care Bonus (make sure your Checkout 51 has that offer though). So that would be about $3.50 on the Charmin :) !

nancy

June 3, 201601:33 pm

Juicy Juice .75 cent coupon gone hoarders got them all again

cassandra

June 4, 201605:03 pm

where did u find the coupon???

TG

June 3, 201601:16 pm

Also Blue Plate Lite Mayo with Greek Yogurt 12 oz $.99 in mega sale -1.00/1 IP on coupons.com Free Or Blue Plate Mayo, some varieties 18 oz $1.99 in mega sale -1.00/1 IP on coupons.com $.99 each

PATTI

June 6, 201609:24 am

I could not find it over and over again