totinos collage
Ok Krazies! We often get this deal at Kroger, and we are able to STOCK UP!!!! Totino's Party Pizzas (yes they've changed their packaging) are on sale for only $1.00 at Kroger! Check your coupon options out below, you'll love what you find!!!

Snip20160615_538

Comments

Brittney Davis

June 22, 201612:21 am

I see what you're saying. I actually have used manufacturer coupons and digital coupons on the same item before to get diapers but they were for different amounts. For example, diapers were on sale for $7.99, I used the $3.00 off digital coupon, & a $1.50 off manufacturer coupon to get them for $3.49. So I figured you could pair a digital & manufacturer to get the pizzas. Or maybe that was just at the Kroger I go to. Hmmmm

Vicki

June 15, 201607:21 pm

$1.25 each here in Topeka, blah!

Marie

June 15, 201604:04 pm

*manufacturer coupon

Marie

June 15, 201604:03 pm

Digital coupons are the same as a manufacturer coupons. I doubt you can use them both to make them 50¢.

Anna

June 15, 201603:17 pm

To my knowledge, Kroger does not allow you to combine a digital coupon with a manufacturer, unless its like a MFQ for $x off of y items (y being 2 or more+). For example, I think I've been able to combine a MFQ with a friday freebie ONLY because I bought more than one item. Usually when I try to use a MFQ for a certain product, and I already have a digital coupon loaded to my card, the register automatically rejects the coupon. I think it even says in Kroger's coupon policy that their digital coupons are redeemed the same way as a Manufacturer, hence why you cannot double up coupons b/c it's like using 2 MFQ on 1 product. Sorry for the long explanation; I hope I could help clarify some issues, but every store/cashier is different. So always ask a manager if you're unsure.

Patti

June 15, 201601:26 pm

I didn't realize you can use a paper coupon along with Kroger's digital coupons. It would be great to know for sure!

Brittney Davis

June 15, 201601:16 pm

There's a digital coupon for $1 off 4 totinos on the Kroger app also so you could get them for .50 cents actually!!!