b5s5 mega

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Event.  This 2 week sale runs July 27 – August 9 for most of us. This list will also be bookmarked in the “most popular” category at the top of the blog for easy access.

Here’s the full list of inclusions provided by Kroger.

This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle! Buy (5) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $5 off INSTANTLY at checkout. The in-store tags indicate that there are NO LIMITS!!

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 5 participating items.

BAKERY & DELI
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD

:: Fillers List

A filler item is what you grab to get your item count up to a multiple of 5 so that you can get the mega discount on all of your items.

Comments

Eye Glasses Blog

April 4, 201711:47 am

Systane Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment 21 [...] m count up to a multiple of 5 so that you can get the mega discount on all of yo [...]

Sunglasses Blog

March 1, 201710:35 am

On The Systane Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment [...] filler item is what you grab to get your item count up to a multiple of 5 so tha [...]

Laminated Blog

October 7, 201607:01 am

3 X 60 Yd Orange Printable [...] t up to a multiple of 5 so that you can get the mega discount on all of your ite [...]

Fixju Blog

September 8, 201608:38 pm

Save When You Buy Both Bob [...] unt up to a multiple of 5 so that you can get the mega discount on all of your i [...]

Sue

August 8, 201607:55 pm

Thanks so much for the list. There were several on it that I didn't know was on it.

angela garcia

August 1, 201604:11 pm

does anyone know why Kroger is not showing up on the retailer list on the P&G website to add coupons to your shoppers card? Or is it just me not seeing it? Have searched for about 20 minutes on a way to load p&g coupons to my card with no luck :(

Kayla

July 31, 201607:45 pm

I seen a couponer at my local Kroger and I am a newbie couponer with a new born and a 18 month old. She told me about Kroger Kraft after I said I had been using Kraft coupon Lady she said she like this one better but I can't seem to find the app. Do you have an app? I am thankful for your website!

Kelli L

August 3, 201607:48 am

Are you looking for Kroger.com? You will need your shopper's card number to get an account. See customer service if you need one. Kroger's has lots of coupons you can load to your card and use at checkout.

Kayla

August 4, 201608:53 am

Auto correct changed Krazy to Kraft. I was wondering if Kroger Krazy had an app. I have been using Krazy Coupon Lady but a different lady told me about Kroger Krazy and how great it is. :)!

Kathy

July 30, 201605:36 pm

Thanks so much for scanning and posting the printable list. My Kroger didn't have any of the lists - even asked at the service desk. You're awesome!

Kara Cottingim

July 29, 201605:38 pm

This list is so helpful. You really make it easy by giving us this wonderful breakdown. Thanks so much

Cindy J.

July 28, 201605:35 pm

Thank you so much for these matchups! I know it takes a lot of work!!

Marci Krum

July 27, 201606:46 pm

Hi I was wondering what region are the 5/1 off Clean & Clear coupon in

Marci Krum

July 27, 201606:45 pm

HI I was wondering what region are the 5/1 off Clean & Clear coupon in?

Laura

July 27, 201604:33 pm

Be sure to check your receipts. I just bought 20 mega items and didn't get the discount. I had to go to the service desk to get 20.00 back.

Beth

July 27, 201603:29 pm

Do you no longer post the list? That was way easier. Hopefully I am just not finding the link??

Katie

July 27, 201605:56 pm

Hi Beth, I just added that link (I posted that last Sunday but forgot to put it in here). Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1I9fYbqZq9azhlejF0ZDJyMms

Beth

August 4, 201601:01 pm

Thanks Katie! Having a baby and a 2 year old in tow - having that 2 page list is just easier for us!

Claire

July 27, 201605:17 pm

Beth, you can pick up the plain list at Kroger's.

April

July 27, 201604:36 pm

I am also looking for the printable list and can't find it!

Katie

July 27, 201605:56 pm

Hi April, I just added that link (I posted that last Sunday but forgot to put it in here). Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1I9fYbqZq9azhlejF0ZDJyMms