kroger must do deals

week of 8/3/16

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

Helpful Videos:

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event Items. Prices reflect $1 off per item savings assuming you purchase in multiples of 5 (mix & match). 2 Week Sale through 8/9.
OTHER GREAT DEALS (non-mega)

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

Katy

August 7, 201607:53 pm

I wasn't able to find the $3 off oxy coupons on my Kroger app :( I also had issues with the Peter Pan coupon not coming off

Trish

August 6, 201606:18 pm

For some reason they said a lot of people are having problems with several of the digital coupons not coming off including Oxy. :( I have had to go to customer service 5 times now!!! It is getting old.

Laura

August 6, 201612:47 am

How about the Oreo snack packs for .99 and I had a coupon for .75 off two = 2 for 1.25

sharon

August 5, 201603:24 pm

the $3.00 oxy clean coupon did not come off.

Guest

August 5, 201606:35 pm

Same with me, I had 2 $3 ecoupons on my card, bought 2 and only 1 came off, when I called they said if 2 ecoupons are for the same $ amount only 1 will come off and from now on do two transactions. They did not compensate me for the $3 that did not come off.

sharon

August 6, 201610:25 pm

that doesn't sound fair. If you are able to load them, then you use be able to use at the same time if both on there. Also my oxy, nor my $2.00 peter pan came, or my daughters. They just gave her the $2.00. I have not been back yet.

Lori

August 5, 201605:22 pm

Same happened to me - I went to Customer Service and they gave me 3 dollars cash back.