I'm so ready to talk about this sweet deal on Nutella Hazelnut Spread with the Kroger Mega Event. These 13 oz jars are priced at just $2.49 but we have a high value $2.00 printable coupon that will make these just $0.49. If you aren't able to print, it's ok because we have a $1.50 insert coupon from our 7/31 Smart Source inserts that will still score you a great price.

BUT WAIT!!! This coupon states “Available at Walmart”!!! Can I still use it at Kroger? YES!!! It is a regular manufacturer coupon that can be redeemed anywhere regardless of the suggestion/advertising. Even  coupons.com backs this up in their Help Menu HERE. If you have issues, print that out and show your cashier/manager. Read more about store logos on coupons.

Comments

minnie

August 28, 201601:21 am

im trying to print it but it wont let me. is it gone?

ecpunk

August 26, 201610:47 am

Where is the coupon? Link does not take me there, is it gone?

Lara

August 26, 201603:33 am

Do you have to buy 5 same items when you do wyb 5 sale? Sorry, i'm new to this kind of couponing. Thanks

Liliane

August 25, 201602:38 pm

Thank you !! Just use it today and i had a 1.50$ coupon on my kroger card !

Happymama

August 24, 201605:51 pm

I don's know if these are regional or not, but I fount a few awesome deals today! Buy 5 Kraft sliced cheese (12 oz) at $1.99 wyb5, use the Kroger digital $1, limit 5. Final cost:.99 each! select GM cereal is $1.29 wyb5 (11-12 oz). Buy 2 Honey Nut Cheerios, 1 Cocoa Puffs, 1 Cookie Crisp, 1 Luck Charms. Use $1/2 Cheerios Kroger digital, $1/2 GM cereals Kroger digital, and .50 off Lucky Charms. It works out to be .79 each box!

Brittany

August 24, 201602:39 pm

Do I need to print 5 coupons or will it automatically deduct from all 5?

Sandy

August 24, 201604:40 pm

Unless you use Kroger digital coupons from digital saving event (up to 5 items in a single transaction), it's always one coupon per item purchased so you need to print 5 coupons (u also need 3 devices to print; 2 copies per device).