Hurry to print this RARE $1.00 off of ONE gallon of milk coupon. It won't last long so get to it as soon as you can. Print limit is 1.

Capture

Thanks Deanna!

Comments

Kandie

August 30, 201612:42 pm

Tried using these coupons, Had two coupons and bought two gallons of Kroger milk.. They scanned the coupons and said they won't work, says over the limit. They said the coupons won't work with Kroger brand milk..

Stephanie

August 29, 201606:25 pm

I believe this coupon is no longer available. My daughter tried just now and it sends her to a page that says "Oops! Go to home page" We went to Hopster.com and search for the coupon it was not on the site. I got my coupon early Sunday morning. I will try to use it tonight.

Karen

August 29, 201601:15 am

I could not print the coupon at all

donna

August 28, 201601:08 pm

My kroger here in Benton Ar scanned mine and it said over the limit. I only had 1 gallon of milk

Julie

August 27, 201611:33 pm

I bought the $1.99 milk this evening and the coupon wouldn't scan. The cashier read over it and manually entered it in, but I would say this won't last long because of too much fraud. I printed once and used once, but there's A LOT of others who are abusing it.

jane

August 27, 201603:20 pm

dont use any site other than coupons.com, because all the others will leave malware

Stella

August 27, 201601:46 pm

I use eset nod32 Antivus software it keeps them from installing extra programs on computer.

Jennifer

August 27, 201609:47 am

Does anyone else find that these coupon printers junk up their computers? My husband keeps saying they are adding so much adware and junk to our computer so I can't print any that have the third party site. Any suggestions?

Karen

August 27, 201603:37 pm

You can print coupons at your local library. The computers are free to use just have to pay to print, Very reasonable and you don't have to worry about viruses downloading to your computer.

jennifer

August 27, 201611:31 am

my hubby says the same thing. and also that i'm downloading viruses to his computers :-( I don't have any suggestions, sorry.

Amy

August 27, 201612:25 pm

My husband complains about the same thing :(

Kathy

August 27, 201609:31 am

Awesome!!! My Northwest Indiana Kroger has milk on sale for $1.89!!!!!! Printed my coupon. Thanks!!!