gillette-shave-gel

Well now!! These were $2.59 last week at Kroger, which was already fantastic with our BIG FAT $2 Gillette Shave Gel coupon…and the tags indicated that price was valid for a couple more weeks. Weeeellll…they surprised us and lowered the price to just $1.99 on both Series and Satin Care shave gels which NOW makes them FREE!! That Kroger…always keeping me on my toes!! And I'm ok with that. 🙂

(Thanks Lacey!)

Comments

Michelle

October 2, 201601:36 pm

My store has them on sale for $1.99. Will Kroger take the $2 coupon if it is more than the price of the item or does it beep?

Fancy

September 30, 201603:18 pm

I have the $2.00 digital coupon, tried it on the Gillette and the Satin Care, it would not come off for either items and both items were priced at $1.99. Maybe the digital coupon will not work because the price is one cent less than the digital coupon? I've notice lately that several digital coupons are not working so I always use the self-checkout and watch my items. If a digital coupon does not come off, I have that item voided.

Melissa

October 1, 201608:38 am

which Kroger location did you find 1.99 price? Has anyone tried going to customer Service and asking for the ecoupon to be applied?

Fancy

October 3, 201606:47 am

I'm in Western Ky (Louisville Region).

juliana

September 29, 201610:28 pm

Has anyone found this sale price in DFW area?

Melissa

September 30, 201602:25 pm

Kroger on Brandt pike is $2.59 Kroger on West Central Ave, Springboro is $2.59 No idea which Kroger's she found the 1.99 at

Maria

September 29, 201604:40 pm

Today at my Kroger they were priced at $2.99, I even asked for a price check. When does this sale start?

DanaDane

September 29, 201601:23 pm

There is a $1/1 Fusion and $2/1 other Gillettes. KCL is showing it as $2.59, weird. Guess I will have to check it out for myself. Thanks for the hard work!!

SARAH

September 29, 201604:53 pm

My store has them for $2.59 as the sale price but still $0.59 is a good price.

Nancy

September 29, 201601:10 pm

Which insert was this coupon in?

Brandy

September 29, 201612:19 pm

I've been told at my store that it sometimes can take a few hours (even though it's not supposed to) after you load a digital coupon before it will come off toward your purchase.

Lisa Mink

September 29, 201610:58 am

Is this combining a manufacturer coupon with a Kroger card discount? What Kroger in Cincinnati lets you do that?

cbeths

September 29, 201603:44 pm

This is not combining the coupons. You can use the $2 manufacture coupon from the insert OR the Kroger digital. The scenario does state that... just the word "or" is written within the explanation and easy to overlook.

Terra

September 29, 201610:39 am

I tried this at my Kroger store yesterday with a digital coupon. The coupon would not work. I checked my receipt and the digital did not come off at checkout. I got my money back

Katherine Hanks

September 29, 201610:23 am

My kroger couon shows $1.00 off instead of $2.00 off do prices very in different areas?