b4s4-fillers

Click HERE to view pictures of ALL of my favorite filler items in this mega sale.

In a Mega Event situation, you MUST purchase 4 participating items (in this case) to get the additional $4 mega savings ($1 per item). So, for example you have a cart full of groceries, but you count only 7 items. A filler item is what you grab to get your item count up to a multiple of 4 so that you can get the mega discount on all of your items. Preferably something very inexpensive that doesn’t require a coupon, because if you had a coupon – it’s probably already in your cart!

Snip20140425_133

(all prices valid through 9/27 and prices below assume you purchase in multiples of 4 – mix & match)

Don’t forget you can view the Mega Event full inclusions list HERE.

Snip20140425_134

Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post and video.

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Nikki

September 16, 201611:53 am

Lynette, you can mix and match any 4 participating items, it doesn't matter the price. Hope this helps.

Lynette

September 16, 201608:07 pm

Thank you! That is awesome!

Lynette

September 16, 201611:45 am

So, my question is....if the sale is a buy 4 for $2.99, do you have to buy 4 2.99 items or can you buy 2 - $2.99 Items and 2 that are buy 4 for $.99? Both would be buy 4 items but they are buy 4 - different priced items. I am sure that made no sense, but if you can decipher, let me know.

Raven

September 16, 201611:29 am

Funny, I have been Shopping Virtually from your post of the Mega Sale, I know what I want and going to get it Thank you for your post I can't wait to Get Shopping Tomorrow at 6 am Before the crowd

Cheryl Griffith

September 16, 201611:18 am

Why havnt I recieved kroger krazy emails for the last 3 days . Thank you really appreciate all info you put out for us frugal shoppers. Cheryl Griffith

Mel

September 16, 201610:33 am

What is this? And where is the digital coupon for it...Private Selection Batard (12 oz) Thanks!

Katie

September 16, 201610:42 am

Mel, that is frozen Artisan Garlic Bread. The coupon can be loaded to your card from the Kroger App, or here: Kroger.com/coupons. Sort by FROZEN to locate it quickly.