mega full list

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the Buy 4, Save $4 Kroger Mega Event.  This 2 week sale runs September 14 – 27 for most of us. This list will also be bookmarked in the “most popular” category at the top of the blog for easy access.

We only have prices for the advertised items right now, but we will be updating on Wednesday when the sale starts and we can get in the store for all of the unadvertised deals. In the meantime, you can use this list to get your coupons ready!!

Here’s the full list of inclusions provided by Kroger.

This is a 2 week sale that runs WITH your sale cycle! Buy (4) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $4 off INSTANTLY at checkout.  NO LIMITS!!

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 4, Save $4 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 4 participating items.

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD

Comments

Amazing Blog

June 18, 201708:07 pm

Shampoo Shower Gel Bubble Bath Cinnamon Buns [...] less pages than the one they posted online for my exact store. The spice grinder [...]

Liquid Blog

April 27, 201708:42 am

Healthy Mouth Anticavity And Tartar Control [...] up as a mega item. Our ad in the store has two less pages than the one they pos [...]

Monica

September 19, 201611:27 am

Why cant I find the Garnier for 0.49????

Lydia

September 15, 201606:22 pm

Private Selection Spice Grinder is not included. There is no mega tag for it in the store and it did not ring up as a mega item. Our ad in the store has two less pages than the one they posted online for my exact store. The spice grinder is on one of those two missing pages.

Lydia

September 15, 201606:44 pm

It's not listed in the master list either.

Chudney

September 14, 201612:01 pm

I still can't find the $0.40 off Private Selection Sandwich Rolls or Wide Pan Bread coupon, even after clicking the link. Is the coupon gone?

Carla Haga

September 13, 201607:59 pm

Love mega sales the only way I can shoshop!

Linda

September 12, 201605:08 pm

I don't see prices for 4/4 sales. See alot of other priced items but cant tell how to find prices for the 4 dollars off when you buy 4 items. why arent prices with the list? very frustrating

Fellow Christian

September 26, 201611:32 pm

Linda -- Preparation time is not wasted time. I started following Katie just 1 month ago, although I initially didn't quite follow I had to watch, study, go to the store and study some more. You will learn the lingo but it will require patience. And to everyone, it's not what you say, it's how you say it! To Katie...you are very much appreciated!

Nancy

September 22, 201609:25 am

Watch out Linda if you make a comment, the bullies come out and slam you good, they do me all the time, so I try not to say nothing on this site, good luck.

Marie

September 19, 201612:44 pm

Also prices can be regional depending where you live.

Joy

September 14, 201612:56 pm

You do realize that sometimes she has to go in the store and get the prices at the shelf...right!????!!! And that means she has to wait until the sale starts. The sale literally started today...so have a little patience. Or better yet.....go to the store yourself and get the prices on your own! I'm sorry, but sometimes people are so rude in their comments on these coupon blogs. It is a time consuming job to run a site like this. It's no wonder couponers have a bad reputation when people are acting like this. Nobody owes you anything.....especially the prices for every single item.

Sherri

September 13, 201612:17 pm

Hey Linda, Why is it very frustrating? I've been a follower of Kroger Krazy for over 6 years and it's easy to follow and Katie does her best to advertise when it become available. Just take it easy!! :)

Melissa

September 12, 201611:35 pm

The only prices she has are the advertised prices. The list will be updated with prices for the other items once the sale starts.

Karen Kirkland

September 12, 201608:29 am

I am clicking use this link only on a few items and it takes me to game day greats. Is anyone else having this problem? Help please :) Thanks!

Melinda

September 12, 201609:57 am

Yes, you have to play the game and at the end it says "see coupons" and then click that.

Karen Kirkland

September 12, 201601:05 pm

Gotcha! Will have to do it tom as I have already played today :( and agin did not win. Thanks Melinda

Susan

September 12, 201602:09 pm

You can go into the link, even if you've already played today, and there is a coupons tab at the top of the page. This will take you straight to the coupons and you can load as many as you want.

Karen Kirkland

September 12, 201603:37 pm

Thanks Susan

Alexis

September 12, 201604:48 am

Where's the prices?

Alexis

September 12, 201604:50 am

Oh never mind sorry didn't read whole introduction