kroger must do deals

week of 9/14/16

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

Helpful Videos:

Buy 4, Save $4 Mega Event items (Prices reflect $1 off each item, assuming you purchase in multiples of 4 (mix & match). 2 Week sale through 9/27/16.
OTHER GREAT DEALS (non-mega)

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

debbie

September 23, 201608:50 am

i live in ohio and was super excited when a manager told me my krogers takes coupons that have expired all month .EXAMPLE IF IT EXPIRES ON 9/12 its good all month.Ive been a couponer since they tripled coupons and didnt know this.

Pat

September 20, 201604:48 pm

I can't find Uncle Sam cereal. I looked in normal and organic section.

Teresa

September 18, 201604:44 pm

Goodness knows snack squares where are they in the store? I have looked and even asked someone and still can't find it.

carrie

September 22, 201605:19 pm

Mine were in the baking isle. With Kashi, and other bars. There is a separate place in the breakfast isle where the power bars are. It is a very confusing store took me three trips to finally find them and then there were none, of course. This store took out the Organic section. In my other store that still has the organic section that is where they were. Top shelf in both places.

Heather

September 19, 201601:57 pm

Mine was in the Organic section with the snacks!

Angie

September 18, 201608:17 pm

Mine was on the top shelf with the other single packaged bars such as Power Bars.