kroger peanut butter

Here is another awesome 5x Kroger Digital Coupon that I told you about yesterday.  Make sure to get your Kroger brand peanut butter for ONLY $0.50 each UP TO TEN.

This product was featured in the ad so if your store is out of stock you should have no problem getting a raincheck.

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction.  You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!

Comments

Patricia

March 1, 201711:40 am

Shelly, Where is united grocery outlet in the louisville area?

Shelley

March 2, 201708:53 pm

Patricia I am in Tennessee about an hour from Nashville. There is one in Murfreesboro and in Shelbyville and Decherd.

Shelley

March 1, 201708:50 am

The peanut butter is not in my ad. It was 1.49 yesterday so I will check tomorrow to see if it went on sale but I doubt it. I am in the Louisville region and we have higher prices a lot of times. $1.00 is not a stock up price for me lol I can buy it every day for that price for name brand at United Grocery Outlet but .50 is great. I was going to roll some CATS to get it free.

Joan

February 28, 201706:41 am

It's on sale here in Fort Wayne, IN.

Jen

February 27, 201708:47 pm

Wait till ad changes again. Save your 5x qs.

Jane

February 27, 201705:29 pm

We have the lucky $1 a jar price here in IL this time! My store was almost wiped out on most kinds this AM but we were able to nab 10 jars of honey creamy type for $5 using the new digital cpn!

Cheri

February 27, 201703:06 pm

Just got home from my Kroger, it is $1.00 yeahthey were out of the creamy natural so I just got a rain check. I live in northwest Ohio. Now I will be able to stock up and get 10 jars for $5.00 Thank you so much for the heads up

sharon

February 27, 201701:45 pm

my Kroger was not on sale at all, was regular price in northern ky

Jody

February 27, 201701:44 pm

It is not on sale at all in Colorado. $2.29 :(

Betty

February 27, 201701:43 pm

I live in west TN. I went to Kroger this morning and got the Kroger peanut butter for .50 cent with the digital coupon. Kroger prices do greatly vary by region. This is an awesome deal because my son really likes peanut butter.

pam

February 27, 201712:57 pm

I'm curious, what Kroger region has peanut butter for $1.00, thus making it $0.50 after the digital coupon???? Many have responded that their Kroger has the sale price of peanut butter for $1.50..... who lives in this lucky region?

Connie

February 27, 201712:36 pm

The price of Kroger Peanut Butter in Kansas is $1.50 on sale. Disappointed that it's not $1 each before coupon.