kroger must do deals

week of 02/01/17

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

• Sale dates are based on a Wed-Tue sale cycle, so if yours runs differently then you’ll want to take that into consideration when using my “thru dates”. Read more about sale cycles HERE.
  • View the Full Kroger Ad Matchup for This Week

Helpful Videos:

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

Sheri

February 6, 201708:18 am

Don't miss the Kroger brand dip or sour cream digital coupons you can use up to 5 times. Currently (Cincy stores) the dip and sour cream are on sale for $1, so with coupon they are FIFTY CENTS each!

Kate

February 4, 201707:57 pm

I tried to used cream cheese coupon and took of $.50 per each pack, I got 5. Total score

Gardenpat

February 4, 201712:16 pm

Crazy!!! When I printed my list, it says I can use the cream cheese coupon on 5 items, but on the Kroger site it didn't!! Sorry for my previous post!

Gardenpat

February 4, 201712:11 pm

The Kroger digital coupon for Kroger cream cheese- 50 cents/1 loads nicely but is not good to use for 5 items in one use unless I'm missing something!

Julie

February 3, 201701:35 pm

how do you use coupons with clicklist?

Missy

February 3, 201702:38 pm

How do I redeem coupons? Digital coupons loaded to your Shopper’s Card will automatically be applied to your order at pickup, and discounted from your total. Click here to view digital coupons. Paper coupons can’t be used in the mobile checkout process. While Kroger is happy to accept paper coupons, please note that it will increase your checkout time. We encourage customers to use digital coupons whenever possible to ensure that your ClickList pickup experience is as quick as possible.

jen

February 3, 201702:20 pm

The digital coupons come off automatically. Paper coupons are handed over when you arrive. I am not sure if you can do the rebate apps, like Ibotta, since my receipts have said 'suspended' on them and do not show the form of payment on them.