kroger patio sale

With the amazing weather we’ve been experiencing lately, it feels like Spring time! I know what you are WANTING to do if you love being outdoors! What am I talking about? Getting your outdoor areas cleaned up and ready for front or back porch sittin’. Kroger is where you can get prepared for enjoying the weather with outdoor patio sets!

SIX Kroger divisions will have new spring and summer patio furniture and accessories in store starting today, February 26th! We have the ad previews available for you to check out and start making your plans!

patio sale

What do you need to make your outdoor space complete? As I was scanning through, I noticed the Mission Ridge Three Seater Swing. It has a great canopy area so I can put it in a space without an awning! There are some impressive outdoor living options Kroger is offering us this year. AND I for one plan to take advantage of them! If you have a minute, check out the bottom of the ad page and take a look at the Palisades 5 Piece Wicker Set. Your jaw will DROP! Why else do we save money every year couponing? It’s nice to buy something for yourself and your family to enjoy!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.

Filed Under: Kroger Deals

Comments

Lisa C

April 13, 202011:25 am

I need to purchase this set where can I find one in dalton ga 3721

Greg W

July 28, 201904:04 pm

Where may I purchase a replacement canvas seat cover and new cushions?

Denise Holda

July 8, 201912:55 pm

I live in Allen Park, MI do you know where I could get the Mission Ridge 3 Seater Swing

Shirley Borowick

June 21, 201908:10 pm

We bought a 5 piece patio set at Kroger on6/20/2019. It was set up already and there were none in a box so we took the display set we got it home and had to tighten al the screws. One screw broke out of maybe forty screws. We went back to Kroger to see about getting it replaced they had none and couldn’t give me a company to get in touch with to replace it. They told me to cal 800-576-4377 I got no help so maybe you can help me the receipt says GENEVA SET $299.99 that’s all I know about it

carroll kacsur

May 10, 201909:21 pm

gazebo looked at a really nice Gazebo in Kroger new cut road .. HD designs in Hexagon ut they were sold out..where can i find to buy?

Tiffany Baumbach

April 17, 201911:13 pm

I need replacement cushions and a canopy for the mission ridge swing. Where can I find these?

Steve

March 8, 201806:37 pm

I need to replace the canopy and the adjustment knobs. Where can I find these replacements

shelia a hale

March 7, 201809:05 pm

where can i get replacement cushions for the mission ridge swing, i purchased mine last year, but i need new cushions, thanks..

Lynn Rose

November 26, 201707:15 pm

The canopy adjustment knob on our 3 seat Mission Ridge swing needs replacing. Any idea where I can buy one or even buy a replacement canopy for this swing. Thanks

Linda Slater

June 28, 201703:25 pm

I would like to purchase the Mission Ridge cushioned spring chairs that come as a 7-piece dining set; however I only want 2-4 chairs and no table or umbrella. The Kroger store in Rincon, GA will not sell the chairs individually to me. I am willing to wait until the summer products are no longer available, if need be, and quite possibly purchase the chaqirs needed individually. Can anyone direct this to the necessary people and help me get an answer?

Kim

May 27, 201709:34 pm

Hi our Kroger says the weight limit is 750lbs and the price in mississippi has dropped to $119 for the swing. Hope this helps!

Philip Sanzica

May 14, 201704:46 pm

What is the weight limit on the Mission Ridge 3 Seater Swing?