bic disposable razors Image
How about some FREE Razors today? We have a BIG FAT $3.00 BIC coupon to share with you! These Disposable packs are $2.99 at Kroger, that means FREEEEE!

Please Note: There are two different varieties of these coupons out.  Some exclude the Simply Touch and some do not.  Please just make sure you are using the coupon you received in your inserts correctly.

Comments

Betsy

March 18, 201711:57 pm

cashier and manager would not take coupon Said it had to b the ones on the picture and it was an overage.

Pat A

March 17, 201712:29 am

Walmart and kroger in savannah would not take my coupons. They dont pay overage. Also they didnt give me my cokes for 1.99 made me1 less on my 5. They did the same thing on tuesday didnt give me sprite or coke making me pay reg. Price for my items. Tues. Out of pocket wasnt much but today Iit was 17.00 becauce of cokes,,,,,, so watch the cokes that are 1.99 on 5 /5. They are NOT giving them to you on mega savings

Amity

March 16, 201707:14 am

I love all this that you put out but I have an issue. I can't see all of your deal on my cell phone. It cuts off a portion of it :( I can't get to computer to see it most of the time. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Lisa

March 16, 201709:27 am

I have to turn my cell phone to get it to show up correctly. Or if you choose the "desktop" at the bottom of the page - that can help also.

Sherri

March 15, 201701:50 pm

Walmart took mine. I only had to pay tax on 4 packs!

Diane

March 15, 201709:19 am

Sad day for me yesterday! Kroger in my area register software will not take the Bic $3 coupon because the value is more than the item cost. :-(

Marianne G.

March 15, 201703:01 pm

Cashier wouldn't for me either so I went to customer service since the item was part of my $5 off 5. Customer Service rep gave me $3 cash back.

B B