pine-sol1

3/4/17 – 3/17/17 | Clorox Products
Buy $8.00 in a single transaction = $2.00 OYNO

PicMonkey Image

UPDATE:  The coupon DOES state “Limit 4 coupons per household” so we can only use 4 coupons to make this the best deal.  The coupon wasn't marked like this in the database and I overlooked this. NOW, if you buy 9 bottles and use (4) $1.50/2 coupons you'll pay just $0.10 each.

The deal on Pine-Sol just got WAY BETTER with the Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Event! Pay just $0.04 per bottle after mega saving, Catalina and coupon!!

We tested this deal this morning with pre-mega sale pricing and did NOT receive the Catalina but when we purchased 10, it printed!!

:: Deal Scenario

Comments

Kari

March 12, 201701:32 pm

I was able to get 10 but no Catalina's printed in Houston....

Jennifer

March 11, 201711:18 am

I'm in the southwest region and mine was priced at .79 each! but no catalina printed. Just a heads up for my Texas sisters!!!

tracy

March 9, 201707:27 pm

Last night I got 2 wipes tubs and 1 pine sol for a pre-mega price of $8.97 ($3.49 + $3.49 + $1.99). After-mega price wouldn't meet the $8 threshold, so that's probably why I didn't get a catalina. Or maybe it's not available in the Delta region?

Esmeralda

March 9, 201701:18 pm

I just purchased two 70ct tubs of Clorox Wipes and two bottles of Clorox Scentiva Spray and received $2 OYNO. :)

Steph

March 9, 201710:54 am

Given how many are usually on a shelf there won't be many who will get this deal if everyone is trying to buy 10 bottles.

Amy s

March 9, 201710:22 am

Is there any kind of deal to be had on the laundry bleach? We don't use Pine-Sol around here. I found it easier to use single ingredient items to clean. Are used vinegar and some essential oil and water mix together then I add a dash liquid hand soap. If you ever end up running out of pine -sol, be sure to try that!