baby aisle cat

**We have a NEW $3.00/1 Huggies Diaper printable!!

I'm telling you..Kroger is where it's AT when it comes to stocking up on all of your baby needs. We have a new Huggies Catalina generating at Kroger that will score $5.00 On Your Next Order when you purchase a total of $25 worth (before coupons*). But, BUT…we ALSO have a new Baby Aisle Catalina double dip starting today that will make this deal even sweeter!! For this one, you'll get back $10.00 to spend on your next BABY AISLE purchase when you buy $40 worth in a single transaction. I have a couple of deal scenarios for you below but you can mix and match any of the baby items you'd like to get to your $25 total for Huggies and $40 overall total.

Want to see more diaper and baby scenarios? Click HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE  and HERE,

Click HERE to view pictures of everything included.

huggies cat1

3/19 – 4/16 | Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups Training Pants or Goodnites Underwear (jumbo pack or larger)
Buy $25 worth in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO

3/22 – 4/4 | Kroger Baby Aisle participating items
Buy $40 worth in a single transaction = $10.00 OYN Baby Aisle Purchase

PicMonkey Image

:: DEAL SCENARIO

Search for more coupons in my coupon database

*Remember, the $40 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 40 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $40.

If you want to do these deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kimberly-Clark. The opinions and text are all mine.

Thanks for the Catalina printout, Yuvonne!

Comments

Newyorkcom.Tumblr.Com

May 2, 201704:46 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Milla

April 28, 201708:57 am

If you are going for best contents like myself, just pay a visit this web page everyday because it provides feature contents, thanks

girls-sporting.tumblr

April 5, 201707:50 am

Fantastic items from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff previous to and you are simply too excellent. I really like what you have got right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to stay it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. That is really a wonderful website.

learn colors in spanish

April 3, 201709:40 am

Rush shipping may be necessary. Excludes International, Canada, APO/FPO/DPO.

bester Schönheitschirurg

March 31, 201711:01 pm

Er blieb in Uppsala zur Training in allgemeiner Chirurgie unter den Professoren Gunnar Nyström u. a. Olle Hultén; beide hatten besonderes Geltung pro Rekonstruktive Chirurgie. 1945 ging Skoog gemäß Finnland um Chip Plastisch Chirurgische Behandlung Kriegsverletzter unter dieser Unterricht der Professoren Richard Faltin und Atso Soivio zu (sich) aneignen. Im als nächstes folgendem Jahr erhielt er eine ‚British Council Scholarship‘ einbegriffen Sir Harold Gillies und Sir Archibald McIndoe in England. Qua der ‚Scholarship‘ kehrte er nach hinten getreu Schweden, wo er seine Thesis hoch die Dupuytrensche Kontraktur Anschreiben. Wehrend des Korea-Krieges, erhielt er von den ‚United Nations Forces‘ die Gelegenheit zu einem Besuch denn ‚Observer‘ inklusive Aufbauen eines Berichtes darüber hinaus die Behandlung seitens Verletzten Chip hier Verbrennungen erlitten hatten. Skoog wurde 1948 zum ‚appointed director of plastic surgery of the University Hospital of Uppsala‘ ernannt. Er erhielt Lagern in dieser Abteilung z. Hd. Hals-Nasen-Ohrenheilkunde, entwickelte behände seine eigene Einigkeit für Schwerbrandverletzte und wurde zum ersten Professor für Plastische Chirurgie in Skandinavien ernannt. Er war ‚Honorary Fellow of the American College of Surgeons‘ überdies wurde zum ‚Commodore, First Class of the Finnish Order‘ vom Präsidenten ernannt.

time matters

March 31, 201709:54 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

concrete contractors san diego

March 31, 201708:05 pm

He had had a very good experience with a tiny one in San Antonio, where he knew his neighbors and the administration company didn't ship people out in golf carts searching for violations or mail out computer-generated notices.

agenbolascribd.docs

March 31, 201707:15 pm

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.