home sense

Make sure to stock up on Kroger Home Sense Bath Tissue and Paper Towels with this 5x Kroger Digital Coupon Event going on right now at Kroger.  You'll be paying just $3.99 each. I have the breakdown of sizes below.

IMPORTANT: You can use these coupons up to 5 times in a SINGLE transaction. You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days. For example, if you choose to only use a coupon 3 times instead of 5 times in a single purchase, the coupon will be applied to that transaction and will no longer be valid for subsequent transactions!

Comments

Geralyn

April 13, 202001:12 pm

Why is Home Sense not making napkins with the coffee cup pattern printed on them? I love that design and would like to see it come back. The plain white ones are boring and they seem really thin and flimsy. Thank you.

Shannon

April 10, 202003:44 pm

Since your website does not provide answers to previous questions, I must ask, is your toilet paper septic safe? I am referring to Kroger Home Sense Soft and Strong.

Jonathan Parsons

March 21, 202006:59 pm

This kroger brand toilet paper is the worst hi priced junk i have ever bought. It should be priced about half as much as it is so people will know its the same cheap junk as the other cheap stuff. Will never buy again

Carol Yeager

January 27, 201906:41 pm

Is soft and strong toilet paper septic tank safe??

Roberta Dymski

September 24, 201801:54 pm

Jeffrey Sansing

September 20, 201808:44 pm

Yvonne Lutz

June 21, 201809:26 am

Is Home Sense Soft and Strong Plush and Sturdy toilet tissue considered SEPTIC SAFE?

Shirley francis

May 26, 201811:19 am

I would like to know if home sense soft and strong toilet tissue is septic safe.

Joanne Wood

February 6, 201801:41 am

Kroger/home sense I need to find out now, if you toilet paper is BPA-free toilet paper? Joanne Wood

Joanne Wood

February 6, 201801:32 am

Kroger/home sense I need to find out now, if your toilet paper is BPA-free toilet paper? Joanne Wood

debbie shell

September 26, 201703:46 pm

Last week I bought Krogers Home paper towels pick a size, the large quantity only to get them home and while trying to tear a sheet off NONE of the paper towels were scored enough to be able to tear even though they were "pick a size". I've never been so agitated with Any paper towel before and had to go and buy a name brand select a size. I get coupons in the mail for a free 6 pack of these and won't be using the coupon. Very unsatisfied. Debbie Shell