crest

I just wanted to give you a heads up that the premium varieties of Crest Toothpaste will be part of the Buy 6, Save $3 Kroger Mega Event starting Wednesday. We have some great coupons in our P&G insert today, including this one for $1 off Crest Toothpaste…so be sure to grab a few copies of the paper! I will give you all the details on Wednesday when the sale starts, plus we have a giveaway planned so stay tuned for that!

You can see all of the other coupons you can expect in today’s inserts HERE in the Sunday Coupon Preview.

Post Sponsored by Crest/Procter & Gamble. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Megan

April 3, 201710:02 am

Guessing Crest paid for this post. Not sure why such a non deal would be posted otherwise.

Barbara

April 3, 201709:46 am

This is definitely not a good deal.

registry Reair

April 3, 201706:29 am

It does not matter if you are getting it in your home pc, you ought to still write everything down as clearly while you can. In this case, if you wish to fix blue screen errors, you need to make sure that your PC is protected from the powerful antispyware programs using the latest databases. The entire process of cleaning every one of the unnecessary files, data, drivers, and also other programs might have a few minutes, sometimes more according to the severity of the problem.

jerimy

April 3, 201706:15 am

wondering the same thing

SEO

April 3, 201705:28 am

whoah this blog is great i really like reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of individuals are looking round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

John

April 2, 201711:27 pm

Am I missing something? $2.49 for a toothpaste.......?