clairol hair color

4/23 – 5/20 | Clairol or Vidal Sassoon Hair Color
Buy (1) = $2.00 OYNO

clairol1

We have new coupons for Clairol Hair Color.  On top of the rebate we have a Catalina generating that also matches with three Ibotta rebates. One rebate for each product above.  In order to get a Catalina on each item you'll need to separate your transactions because this is only printing one depending on how many you buy.

:: Deal Scenarios

If you have access to more coupons, you can purchase more than two per transaction on this one (tested! no need to separate your transactions…multiple Catalinas will print on this one). And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

courtney

May 3, 201710:31 am

I was only given back one 2$ catalina for the transaction.

Rachel

May 3, 201710:29 am

I bought 2 of the natural instincts yesterday. Only one cat printed :-(

Amy S

May 3, 201704:15 am

Kind of botched this money maker. I totally forgot about the catalilnas only printing one per transaction and I bought the root touchup too to get the bonus $1. So, it worked out, except I only got 1 $2 cat...broke even instead of $2 money maker.

Sue

May 2, 201710:54 pm

These are $7.49 when you buy 4 in my area, S CA.

Jane

May 2, 201706:05 pm

I bought both the Nice n Easy and Touch up in 1 transaction today but only 1 Catalina printed for $2 at register! I would have split them up but only after reading it was printing multiple Cats did I try in 1 order.

Jay

May 2, 201701:51 pm

Can we purchase all three and still get the three catalinas in one transaction?

Jane

May 2, 201709:35 am

And, if you buy 1 of the Nice n Easy AND 1 Root Touch-up kits (either at once or in separate transactions) and claim both offers, there is a BONUS of $1 on ibotta right now! My offers for the color and the bonus do expire in a day or so, so do not wait if you are buying these!!!