If you have never used ibotta then right NOW is the perfect time to open an account. Ibotta’s $30 Bonus for inviting THREE friends for new users has been extended has started. The only thing you must do is redeem a rebate to receive the Welcome Bonus.

Ibotta release a 5-icon Navigation Bar that helps finding the rebates and stores much easier.

Want to learn more about what Ibotta has to offer?  Read on!

ibotta

:: How does ibotta work?

That is a question I get a lot, so I wanted to post another tutorial for those of you who haven’t yet started using ibotta. Additionally, they have updated a lot of the features, so you may need to familiarize yourself with these.

ibotta is a free smart phone app (that has recently been updated) that lets you earn real money for items you purchase at many store nationwide, including Kroger! As of right now, there is no policy against stacking paper coupons to really maximize your savings!  🙂

:: CHOOSE OFFERS

When you open Ibotta, click on Grocery (or Restaurant or Home Improvement) and choose your store. You’ll see Ibotta Offers in the Product Gallery. Each store will not only include offers that are available everywhere, but will sometimes have store exclusives.

Offers expire so don’t forget to redeem them before they’re gone!

How Does ibotta Work?

:: GO SHOPPING

After choosing offers by completing tasks, offers will be added to your Pending list. Buy these items at any of the over 50 retailers where Ibotta works. Be sure to check your favorite stores to find exclusive offers that are only available at select stores.

:: VERIFY PURCHASES

Ibotta will verify your purchases and send you cash within 24 hours. Depending on the store, there are two ways to verify purchases:

If the store selected shows Redeem in the Product Gallery, take a picture of your receipt and follow the instructions.

If the store is an Ibotta Preferred Partner, it’s even easier – choose Link Account and register your loyalty card or phone number. At checkout, use your loyalty card or phone number, and they’ll handle the rest!

how does ibotta work?

:: EARN CASH

The best part about Ibotta is that you earn real money, not points or other made-up currencies. What you see is what you get. To get your cash, just link your Ibotta account with PayPal, or create a new PayPal account within the App. 100% of your Ibotta earnings can be transferred to PayPal as soon as you’ve earned $5. You can also take advantage of other exciting Cash Out options, which include Gift Cards from iTunes, Redbox, Starbucks and more.

Comments

Tom Chidester

October 23, 202009:05 pm

Hello, How do you use your account with Kroger. How do your load this on your Kroger account?

Katie

October 26, 202004:33 pm

Tom, you can no longer link your Kroger and ibotta accounts. They were having too many issues. So, now you have to scan your receipts.

Martha

August 26, 202001:56 pm

Link account does not work because Kroger does not come up on the available stores.

Tara Balentine

May 15, 202007:12 am

Does my Kroger card automatically link to my ibotta account or do I need to do that? Is setting up a PayPal account free? And does it automatically link or do I have to do it? And how? If I click a cash back on a product on my mobile phone and them scan my Kroger card at the register does it put the coupon savings worth it and the cash back through Ibotta? Sorry I'm new. Been shipping Only Kroger for years and always used my Kroger card for in-store savings but forgot about the benefits of using it.

Laila

December 16, 201907:12 am

Got the deal at Kroger for the Rubbermaid brilliance! Had the rebate marked in my Ibotta account, but when I was to redeem it, it was gone.

Ann

July 20, 201912:21 pm

Can not stack a Kroger Cash Back rebate and a linked Ibotta rebate.

hano

May 8, 201905:28 pm

awesome

hano

May 8, 201905:24 pm

good deal

Penny Cothran

August 20, 201802:23 pm

I am new to ibotta. I live in NV and shop at Smith's. Just wondering if Kroger gets some different ibotta offers than Smith's. I just purchased 2 of the shaving gel at Smith's today but when I got home and went to submit for the ibotta rebate, the Nivea wasn't in my offers.

Jennifer

August 21, 202009:38 pm

Hi Penny, I'm also in NV and shop at Smith's. Also new to ibotta. I wonder if we're able to use ibotta with purchases made through pick up. I'm rarely shopping in stores. Not yet anyways.

Carla

May 26, 201701:04 pm

I referred 3 friends who redeemed 3 rebates that were not any item rebates and I only received the $5 per person and it the additional $15 indicated. ☹️

June

May 24, 201705:40 pm

You still cant get it if your friends dont rebate in time they have like a week to redeem something after you send the request....