Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.

Here is the full inclusions list for the Buy 6, Save $3 Kroger Mega Event. Buy (6) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $3 off INSTANTLY at checkout. NO LIMITS!! This 2 week sale runs January 24th – February 6 for most of us (or with your sale cycle). This list will also be bookmarked in the “most popular” category at the top of the blog for easy access. This is still VERY much a work in progress and is being updated in REAL TIME the entire day so refresh refresh refresh!

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 6, Save $3 Mega Event

Prices reflect additional $0.50 per item savings assuming you have purchased 6 participating items.

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
PET
HOUSEHOLD

Comments

Janie

February 2, 201810:11 am

Pizza Coupon for today

Frustrated

February 1, 201812:10 am

We really need a way to print this list. Checking the "select all" link and trying to print the list generates an error: 414 Request-URI Too Large

April

January 31, 201802:16 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TurkeyHillDairy/app/256223257828569/?ref=page_internal for 0.75 off turkey hill ice cream all natural or go to www.turkeyhill.com

Dawn

January 30, 201806:32 pm

I am going out of my mind. I really want to save money on the Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, but my SS in this weeks Sunday paper did not contain the coupon that you are promoting. I've checked everywhere, online as well. I need to buy several bottles for church. HELP!! I'm in Omaha, NE if that makes a difference.

Desiree

January 30, 201810:17 am

Don't forget the Quorn products from the Natural & Organic foods section. Plus, there is coupon on their website for $1.25 off any product.

Caroline

January 28, 201810:21 pm

There was a coupon for $1/3 San Giorgio pasta in the 1/7 SS. I also already had the same coupon loaded to my Kroger card! Time to stock up!

Debbie

January 27, 201805:56 pm

We did not get Catalina on the water.... Bought four 24 packs @1.88 each

Bethany

January 29, 201805:08 pm

The Catalina didn't print for me either, so I went to customer service. They gave me a $3 Kroger gift card. I was happy with that! :)

Ruby Lang

January 25, 201802:14 pm

The last time they had it, some of the digital coupons didn't work. The $3 on 6 is now considered a store coupon, and so are Some of the digital coupons. The ones that read like printed, with instructions on how to submit, all worked, but ones without that, some did and some did not.

Missy

January 26, 201802:21 pm

The $3 off 6 is a promotion or a sale...not a coupon. So you can also use a digital coupon or a printed one on each item... but not both.

bếp từ nhật

January 25, 201802:01 pm

Fine way of explaining, and nice post to get information concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in college.

Cindy

January 24, 201809:12 pm

Is there an inclusion list from Kroger that we can print? I don't always have the exact same items here in Colorado and when I have that printed list with me I can always check for other items that I can use to complete my purchase. Thanks

arthur

January 26, 201806:25 am

Colorado is King Soopers (Kroger affiliate) and although Mega Sale is usually mostly the same at King Soopers as at Kroger, there are almost always differences. Two big differences for this mega: 1) Hormel Mary Kitchen Corn Beef Hash - $1.79 in Kroger Mega per above, $2.99 in King Soopers Mega 2) Welch's Fruit Rolls, 6 count - not listed in Kroger Mega per above, $1.49 in King Soopers Mega (and there is a $1.00/1 coupon available making these come in at $0.49 each). KrogerKrazy has a mega list for King Soopers (check under "Kroger Ad by Region" at top left of each KrogerKrazy page to find it, but it is not usually completely inclusive. (ColoradoCouponClub.com also has a King Soopers Mega list as well, but it is no more inclusive than KrogerKrazy).

Happymama

January 24, 201807:37 pm

I have a $5 ecoupon for Tide Purclean making it .49. It expires in 2 days and I hope others find it!

Michele

January 25, 201803:03 am

I have to $5 ecoup for Tide, but it's only for 50oz r larger.

Happymama

January 25, 201808:47 am

Oh thanks ladies! I didn't even look that b/c when we tried in the past, I wasn't a fan of the scent and wasn't going to buy it except to donate. Sorry and thanks again!

Joanne

January 24, 201808:28 pm

I think the $5 coupon is for the 50oz product. The sale looks like it is on the 37 oz, but I did find the $3 coupon for that product.