Here is the full inclusion list for the Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Kroger Mega Event.  This 2 week sale runs February 21st – March 6th for most of us. This list will also be bookmarked on the sidebar of the blog for easy access.

Buy (5) Participating Products (mix & match) and receive $5 off INSTANTLY at checkout.

New to Mega Event shopping? Check out my “How to shop a Kroger Mega Event” post.

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event

Prices below reflect additional $1.00 per item savings assuming you have purchased 5 participating items.

Click “READ MORE” to view the entire matchup.
[read more=”Read More” less=”Read Less”]

BAKERY & DELI
PRODUCE
ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS
PACKAGED FOODS
BEVERAGES
REFRIGERATED
MEAT & SEAFOOD
FROZEN FOODS
HEALTH & BEAUTY
BABY
HOUSEHOLD

[/read]

Comments

Kristine

March 17, 201806:24 am

The new format is harder to understand. Please go back to the old format.

Wanda

March 9, 201805:21 am

I don't see anything here pertaining to any of the free items you posted about on facebook.

Aleisha

March 3, 201806:08 am

From the looks of it this is a list of stuff you can purchase not a list of stuff that’s free at Kroger’s like you are trying to make us think! Very very misleading

Lety

February 27, 201807:51 pm

Where I the list for the 12 free items ?!!

Dianna

February 27, 201811:35 am

I cannot print my list of the items that I want and in the list box. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OTHER WAY. How do I now print my list?

shannon

February 27, 201811:29 am

Please change back to the old format. It was so much easier to read and use.

Tiffany Roeder

February 26, 201810:11 pm

Is anyone else having issues with combining digital coupons with buy a certain amount, save a certain amount (like buy 5, save $5) type sales? I have had a couple of times recently where if I had a digital coupon loaded for the item that the item didn't show as part of the sale, but I did receive the coupon discount. I have not had this problem until recently. I asked a store associate who said these deals can't be combined with digital coupons. She did mention she was new, but that is what she was told. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks!

Carolina

February 26, 201802:48 pm

Love the new look/graphics, but now I am unable to select (check mark) items to create a shopping list on my IPad. Haven’t tried on a desktop, so don’t know what the issue is!

kris

February 25, 201809:38 am

I am getting script errors galore and LONG load times. Please go back to the old format until some work can be done on the new format.

Theresa

February 24, 201812:11 pm

I agree with Valerie. When I click on the link for digital coupons, I'm sent to a page from Oct. 24. I don't see any advantage except that it confuses us. It would be better to be able to send our personal lists to our devices or email, or to keep it until we clear it. That would be good.

Valerie

February 24, 201811:48 am

Please change the website back the way it was. I don't like this new one.

I don't shop @ Walmart

February 22, 201802:31 pm

Lysol products: $.75/1 coupon used to be on the cleaning products shelf at my Fred Meyer. Great deal on toilet cleaner 2 pack $1.99-$.75=$1.25 or $.63 ea