Kroger has a Buy 2, Get 1 FREE Beauty Event going on until October 31st.  I will be have a few deals for you this week so stay close. Up first is Covergirl Mascara. You'll pay just $1.19 each!

Comments

Michele

October 25, 201805:59 am

Same here, I use to shop elsewhere for groceries, etc.. and my bil would always be 2-3x more than Kroger bill now. I didnt know how to coupon either, or use the B5Save$5 scenarios. Now I do, Thanks to Kendra and her Kroger Krazy team... I started a year ago when I was prego with my first baby, and I will never pay full price for wipes again! lol

Tiffanie

October 23, 201802:12 pm

Anytime Kendra...I love Kroger Krazy! There was time last year when I was completely lost on how to coupon and save. I didn't shop at Krogers until I started following your page and couponing. Now, Krogers is the only store I shop at thanks to Kroger Krazy. I sure do appreciate you taking your time to help us all save. I love it!!!

Tiffanie

October 22, 201804:26 pm

Hi Sharon- If you take the price of the two you have to pay for $4.79X2 =$9.58 Subtract (2) $3 coupons totalling $6.00 =$3.58 Divide 3.58 by 3 mascaras equals $1.19 each.

Kendra

October 23, 201806:07 am

Thanks, Tiffanie!

Sharon

October 22, 201803:45 pm

Hi, i was just wanting to know how you were able to get mascara for $1.19 i keep doing the math and i keep getting $2.19

Lola

October 22, 201803:37 pm

You can get those coupon from Sunday mail.Smart source and Retail me not Sunday coupon insert.

Tonya Stearman

October 22, 201812:19 pm

Where are you getting your coupons. I see theses great deals but don’t know where to get coupons

Betty Alexander