6/3 – 6/16 | General Mills participating products
Spend $10 – $14.99 in a single transaction = $3.00 OYNO
Spend $15 – $19.99 in a single transaction = $3.50 OYNO
Spend $20 or more in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO
**Participating Products include Big G Cereals (including Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese's Puff's Cereal, and many more!), Nature Valley Bars, Protein One Bars, Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Gushers, Mott's Fruit Flavored Snacks, Totino's Pizza Rolls and Chex Mix

We have a General Mills Catalina generating at Kroger! Some of the participating items are overlapping with our Buy 5, Save $5 Kroger Mega Event, which is allowing for some awesome savings! Nothing is actually marked in the store, so it's been a bit difficult to determine what exact products/sizes are generating the Catalina, but we did do a little testing and put together a pretty great scenario for you below if you want to just mimic what we've done.

Remember to add four more mega event items to your cart in order to get the $1 off per item mega savings. Here is a list of great “filler” items to choose from.

If you need more coupons, click the link(s) below for more coupons using the database:

Old El Paso

General Mills

Nature Valley

*Remember, the $20 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 20 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $20.

If you want to do these deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

Brenda Rantanen

June 10, 201903:23 pm

I bought 5 gushers and 5 motts fruit snacks in a Michigan Kroger and no cat printed

Susan

June 7, 201902:04 pm

Tracy, it really wouldn't be a better deal to spend $10 – $14.99 in a single transaction because you only get a catalina for $2.00 OYNO rather than $3.00. Must be a typo on Katie's part - if you can read the actual catalina it says $2.00. Still can pick up some pretty decent deals. Thanks Katie and team!!

Jodi

June 6, 201906:19 pm

The totals don't add up. When we get the suggested items the total is 23.44 not 20.46. I too in my area paid extra .30 for cereal and granola bars. Ended up being a little more than $1 each of the 16 items. Paid 25.24 prior to coupons,after coupons and Catalina 15.74.

tracy

June 6, 201904:35 pm

Depending on what you get and the combination of coupons used, it could be an even better deal if you do it in $10 increments instead of $20. Spend $10 – $14.99 in a single transaction = $3.00 OYNO= $.30 per $1 spent Spend $15 – $19.99 in a single transaction = $3.50 OYNO= $.23 per $1 spent Spend $20 or more in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO= $.25 per $1 spent

Susan

June 6, 201902:02 pm

Kimberly, the fruit snacks are manufactured by General Mills and distributed under the Betty Crocker name, so basically one and the same. You can use the Betty Crocker coupon but it counts as a General Mills product so qualifies for the catalina.

Jan

June 6, 201901:04 pm

Oh and BTW, prices here went up this week to $2.79 per box, yielding $1.79 when you buy 5 save 5. Last week's deal was $2.49 per box, yielding $1.49 per box.

Jan

June 6, 201901:01 pm

Wondering if this is regional? I'm in Virginia and got a Catalina slip at my Food Lion store with this deal. But at Kroger on Monday I got 4 Lucky Charms, 4 Honey Nut Cheerios, and 6 yellow box Cheerios and did not get a Catalina. Even if yellow box Cheerios aren't in the deal (which would be odd since the Catalina ad slip calls them out by name), I should have at least received a $2 ONYO coupon.

Kimberly

June 6, 201912:46 pm

I have a couple of questions about this deal. In the list to buy it says general mills fruit snacks but the coupon link is for betty crocker snacks. Also when I added up the amount before coupons your total says 20.46 but I got 23.44? The other question is in order to get this catalina you can't use digital coupons, they have to be paper?

Latonya

June 6, 201911:04 am

I'm so happy I found your page. I recently moved and Kroger is going to be my main store. Looking forward to saving with you. Thanks!