This morning we woke up to another Kroger Digital Coupon for Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream. If you’d like to get another container for 99¢ then be sure to get to Kroger TODAY.  The coupon is valid on Sunday, July 21st ONLY!

Comments

Susie

July 21, 201902:39 pm

I'm in Texas and I don't have this. Fortunately, I got 4 with yesterday's 99c deal.

Jessie

July 21, 201910:42 am

I can’t find that coupon, i’m in TX

Sarah

July 21, 201910:38 am

This is not a 5x it's a 1x

Mei

July 21, 201910:22 am

Thanks to all that pointed out that this is only good for one! Went back to check mine and that is how it is worded. Didn't make it on Fri/Sat, so would have picked up more than one if not for these comments.

Katherine sova-fasbender

July 21, 201910:17 am

The link is not working

Summer

July 21, 201909:06 am

This coupon is for a limit of one. Still a great price and the cookies & cream is really good

Kris

July 21, 201908:59 am

My coupon does not indicate that it can be used "up to five" times (as noted in the subject of this post). My coupon just has the following: "When you buy ONE (1) Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream (48 fl oz). Download and redeem the coupon on July 21 ONLY. Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons." Be careful with buying ice cream today using the coupon. If your coupon doesn't indicate "up to five" then your ice cream purchase could be more that you're anticipating (if you buy more than one)!

Connie

July 21, 201908:52 am

My digital coupon says When you buy ONE (1) Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream (48 fl oz). Download and redeem the coupon on July 21 ONLY. Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons. Exp 07/21Today!

Roberta

July 21, 201908:17 am

Must be regional. I don’t have the coupon.