YAY! We have a fantastic Kroger sale price on Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn PLUS an Ibotta Rebate AND Kroger Cash Back!! Combine ALL of this awesomeness together and we'll pay NOTHING! Not only will we get this product for FREE, we have a $0.25 Money Maker on it! WOOT WOOT!

Comments

Nell

August 3, 201907:44 pm

Can't find the coupon

Trisha Hill

August 1, 201904:05 pm

So frustrating that the items you advertise the prices and coupons do not match up after you get everything ready go to the store it’s all wrong The sales in my area are not as posted

Steph

August 1, 201908:12 am

Cashback rules are under FAQs at the bottom of the Kroger website. Then click cashback FAQs. It specifically states cannot be combined.

Milli

August 1, 201912:26 am

I called customer service and was told I can combine a coupon and receive cash back. Where are the cashback rules on the Kroger website?

Rena

July 31, 201909:29 pm

I didn't get that coupon. :(

Marie

July 31, 201907:09 pm

Cash Back Rules Can I use Cash Back Offers as well as Digital Coupons on the same item? Digital Coupons and Cash Back Offers may not be combined and are limited to one per item. Cash Back Offers and paper coupons may also not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

CR

July 31, 201906:11 pm

The ibotta rebate isn't available at Kroger for me, only Walmart etc.

Steph

July 31, 201905:37 pm

Krogerkrazy you need to quit telling people they can use coupons along with the new cashback program. It states in the cashback program rules/guidelines that coupons cannot be combined with cashback savings.

Susie

July 31, 201901:31 pm

I have used print coupons on Kroger sale items and gotten Kroger cashback on them, even when it was just a single item on the receipt and it was obvious that the coupon was for that item. However, this might be a case of YMMV and I also can't guarantee this will go on for ever or work for every item. But so far so good for me.

CK

July 31, 201901:14 pm

You cannot combine a coupon w/ the Kroger Cash Back program as it states in the FAQs section.