We have a brand spankin' new coupon for Colgate Optic White AND Total Toothpaste to use during our Kroger Mega Event!! Two of these varieties will be FREE!!!! Be sure to download and redeem by August 20th!

Comments

Jane

August 11, 201906:01 pm

I was wrong! The size is 4.8 oz. on the SF type and they still would not allow it today. My cashier was able to take it off (thankfully!) but I will not be trying this Colgate deal again because it will mess up your Mega sale count if you have them take them off. (they do allow a paper (insert only) coupon for a penny under; I used the $4/2 Kotex one on 2- $1.99 items and it worked fine.

Lorinda adams

August 11, 201912:12 pm

Our Kroger’s in Columbia tn will not let us use the toothpaste coupons that are 2.00 off cause it is 1.99 and they will not let us use them no more so we don’t get to get them free no more .

Jane

August 11, 201908:55 am

Check your sizes carefully, I looked today and the SF included was only 4.2 oz. and not 6 oz. as written here. This morning they added a NEW $5/3 coupon which works only for the "Advanced" type. I made this same mistake last time and the 2nd digital coupon they added was NOT the correct size/type for the mega sale item. It will come off at registers if you buy the right product for that specific coupon. (even if it is a penny under)

Jennika McPhie

August 10, 201907:22 pm

It didn’t come off for me either and they wouldn’t give me the money so I returned 5 items

Jessica

August 10, 201904:20 pm

I dont have a digital for colgate

Ali

August 10, 201901:06 pm

I had the same experience as Amanda. The $4 did not apply because it was less than the amount of the coupon. I received $4 cash from customer service. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me with the coupon deals.

Amanda

August 10, 201912:12 pm

The four dollar coupon would not come off because the total was less than the amount of the coupon (3.98) I ended up getting manager to give me a refund.