We don't know HOW we missed this, but we did. It happens sometimes. 😉 I already told you that Friday and Saturday ONLY you can get Johnsonville Italian Sausage for just $2.49 when you download your 5x Kroger Digital Coupon. But…BUT, we also have a promotion going on that will score you a package of Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat Country Potato Hot Dog Buns (regional brand differences) for totally FREE when you purchase 2 packages Johnsonville in a single transaction. No coupon needed…these will just ring up free at checkout. We are not seeing a limit, but upon testing it seems to be limit 1 free buns no matter how many Johnsonville you purchase (thanks Shannon).

(Thanks Karen!)

Comments

Edy

August 25, 201911:28 am

I bought this Saturday bought 4 packages of sausage and got 2 packages of bread free - the bread I saw the deal here didn’t even look at sale paper!!thank you

Kathi

August 24, 201904:15 pm

Has anyone done this deal and had it go ok?

michelle

August 24, 201909:14 am

Lori- thanks. In my local paper ad it says 8/29-9/4 and it also says that on the online ad on the Kroger site. How is this for confusing (from their site when I clicked on the picture), "in the same transaction 8/29-9/4/19. Valid Aug 21 2019 to Aug 27 2019" HUH? This is probably wrong because why would they list it a week early? Sorry for the confusion. :) Im going to try this today.

Lori

August 24, 201908:12 am

The dates posted above say 8/21-9/3

michelle

August 23, 201910:03 pm

I just read the fine print on this. The dates listed say it is for 8/29-9/4. It isn't valid yet.

michelle

August 23, 201909:55 pm

I missed this too and I bought 4 packages of the Johnsonville sausage today. It wasnt promoted in the store but I just looked for it in the ad and found it. Great deal.