Update:  This items has been removed from the Kroger Mega Event.  The tags were off the
products today
and I tested and it looks like it's a no-go. 🙁

Vaseline Body Lotion is FREE at Kroger!! These 10 oz bottles are in our Kroger Mega Event!! AND we have an AWESOME $2.00/1 Vaseline coupon making it FREE! WOOT WOOT!

Comments

Arthur

August 26, 201904:32 pm

At my King Soopers (Kroger Affiliate) the 10oz Vaseline were initially shown as part of the mega sale ($2.99 sale price adjusting to $1.99 when part of Mega) when I checked prices in store on 23Aug. Today (25Aug) when I went in to actually buy a bottle, all the tags for the 10oz Vaseline bottles had the $1.99 mega price snipped off and they no longer rang up as part of the Mega Sale.

Rena Ball

August 23, 201909:43 pm

Yes, that happened at my store too.

Shelley Thomas

August 23, 201911:40 am

I tried Circleville and Lancaster, Ohio, and the Circleville store was tagged, but did not come off at register, and the Lancaster was not tagged, and did not come off at register.

Ashley

August 22, 201909:43 pm

If the cashier doesn't accept the coupon take it to customer service they will adjust the coupon total making it free not money maker.

Rosco P. Coltrane

August 22, 201909:57 am

I keep seeing comments from people stating their coupons like the Colgate digital & Vaseline paper are being rejected because their cashier won't allow them to be used for being a penny more than the cost of the mega sale item. My simple advice is decline the transaction & try a different cashier. I hit all my nearest Kroger's when i have a stack of paper coupons. I know which self service cashiers have previously given me trouble so if i see them in charge i will NOT use them & go to the next Kroger or try my luck again when they are not on duty. These digital & paper coupons will be accepted! Don't ever assume these cashiers know way more than you do!

Gwenn Allen

August 22, 201909:52 am

Love Kroger

Vikitawp

August 22, 201907:33 am

How do i get the coupons?

Melissa Thompson

August 21, 201910:46 pm

My Kroger will not let you use the $2 coupon for the Vaseline lotion because it’s one penny over the costs. Are all the Kroger’s like this? I was not happy when I went tonight. Same for the Colgate coupon.

Cathy Cole

August 21, 201909:48 pm

how do I get a coupon for the free Vaseline

Jan

August 21, 201908:56 pm

I got several today in VA. They were tagged for the mega sale and the $2 coupons scanned and came off just fine. The shelf was mostly empty after just a few hours of people taking advantage of this freebie in the new mega sale.

GERRI

August 21, 201908:47 pm

No $2.00 coupon available. Save 50¢ When you buy ONE (1) Vaseline Hand and Body Lotion (6.8oz or larger) Exp 08/31/2019

Cindy

August 21, 201907:33 pm

Is this a new mega sale or the same one

Katie

August 21, 201910:12 pm

Brand new!

Susan Meyer

August 21, 201904:38 pm

Just getting started on this page look forward to my free ies

Trisha Hill

August 21, 201902:08 pm

They will not take the $2 coupon off because it is more then the cost

Deanna

August 21, 201912:55 pm

These were not marked as being in my Mega Sale.