Alright people!! We have a great deal on an Organic product for your kids! When I came across this deal I was HOPING we had something to combine with that already GREAT $1.99 in our Kroger Mega Event, aaaaand we do!! We have a Kroger Cash Back AND an Ibotta Rebate making Kashi by Kids Super Food Combos Cereal making these FREE!! Check out the details below so you don't miss out… ps. these are BOT a limit 5!!! Yayzies!!

Comments

Susi

October 15, 201903:01 pm

I have been using ibotta for years with no problem.

Tamyra

October 15, 201912:40 pm

You have to watch Ibotta and Kroger both. In fact, Kroger digital coupons and cash back work worse than Ibotta. It's a lot of work, but I will say that I have earned over $1000 with Ibotta. It's frustrating and time-consuming, but I do it. Couponing is addictive. Probably not for someone who works full-time though.

Nicole

October 14, 201903:38 pm

You do have to watch them. Ibotta has shorted me a couple times before, but it's always been resolved in my favor after contacting support. Otherwise, works fine for me. My lifetime earnings (~4.5 yrs) are close to $1000.

Joanne

October 14, 201912:33 pm

I love Ibotta and appreciate you listing all of the offers. I have nothing but positive for Ibotta. I have used them when they did not have an app and you redeemed online. I have redeemed over $1300 without a problem. Thanks again for all of your match-ups.

Melissa

October 14, 201911:55 am

For what it's worth, Ibotta works fine for me. I just transferred $95 to PayPal and then to my bank with no problem

Terri

October 14, 201910:55 am

Please stop promoting Ibotta. For myself and other friends the app stops working right before payoff or when you try to get payout. We question that this app is redeeming for others, collecting funds for themselves. I was warned by others before I signed up. I should have listened. Ibotta is a SCAM!